Spongebob Subliminal Messages (Part 1?)

So I was watching Spongebob (why wouldn't be) and I noticed a bunch of things. Things that the kids that the show is aimed towards wouldn't notice. Even though there are very few things that I've noticed, one scene in the episode Suds (where he gets sick and Sandy tries to take him to the doctor but Patrick scares him out of it) there is something appalling that I saw.

(I put a picture above) Whenever Patrick goes over to Spongebob's pineapple to "help" out with his sickness, he tries multiple times to stop Spongebob from sneezing bubbles. Then Sandy gets suspicious of why Spongebob canceled his request for Sandy to take him to the doctor. But one method that Patrick tried was strapping Spongebob onto a chair, in dim lighting, with a mask.

And I think you know what this is leading up to too. I think Spongebob has made an inappropriate reference to BDSM, the kinky stuff. It sickens me that this is being put on TV, and children are unknowingly watching this, thinking that Patrick is just tying/binding Spongebob to a chair.

There are other instances of some suggestive/crude humor displayed in Spongebob, such as nudity (but we're used to that from Spongebob). But this scene was completely uncalled for (to me at least). And as I'm watching it now, here are some things that were said:

•"Take it off, no one's looking..." - Patrick

•"It's a vast swirling wonderland of sparkly, white pleasure; let it fill your senses with cascading fluffy pillows of excitement and comfort that you've never felt before." -also Patrick