The Struggle of Music Today

So today I was ranting about music today with my friends and they understand the struggle of the music thats played on the radio. Its my opinion, but I am really sick of the shit that's played on the radio that people have the nerve to call music. My friend was even like "don't people know that there's more than 5 songs out there in the world?" First off, I grew up listening to my dad's music (old-school rap) and I think that it's WAYYYY better than the shit called rap music that they play on the radio. Personally I don't even think that rap music now is rap, it's just NOISE that sounds the exact same. There's other specific songs that piss me off because they are also just overplayed noise thats played through the radio every single day.

1) Shake it Off by Taylor Swift

I hate this song with a burning passion. This is still my opinion but I hardly ever liked Taylor Swift in the first place whenever she played "country" music (it sounded more like shitty pop music to me). I honestly used to like her older songs like 15 or You Belong To Me (but now I hate that song too). But now she's just starting to follow the typical mainstream whiney pop noise.

2) All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor

Okay, I know this song is supposed to deliver a positive message but she doesn't have to call skinny people bitches just because (I really don't mean to sound rude) her song is aimed towards bigger people. Even if its a joke to her, she's still being a hypocrite because she's saying that you're body is beautiful from top to bottom but then she has the nerve to call out skinny people specifically. Her song doesn't even make sense because her voice is basically treble ( or the melody).

3) All of Me by John Legend

Honestly I thought that this song was good at first until it came on the radio. The radio basically just ruins the songs that I like by overplaying them. I know someone will say "then don't listen to the radio!" But honestly who wants to sit in silence for a long amount of time ( assuming that you're on a road trip). And not everyone may own an Ipod or phone that plays Pandora or IHeart Radio or whatever. But everytime this song comes on the radio, my sister or mother won't let me change the radio station because they like the song.

In the end, I would personally stick to listening to songs on Frederick ( my IPods name, DON'T JUDGE ME). I think that music artists have lowered our standards to rock bottom, so we'll listen to their shitty music without thinking twice.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

But this is basically going to become a rant book. Have a great life and try not to die weirdos.