My Language Arts Teacher Part 2

Honestly, I could write a whole book about how terrible my language arts teacher is. But I wouldn't want to give her the honor of having a book written about her.

She is so ridiculous, she literally gives us 5 projects at a time (and it's worse because I am a Class A procrastinator). My life is like that one Spongebob episode about procrastination, except I wouldn't even get the word "the" written on the paper (I especially wouldn't draw that fancy illuminated T). The worst thing is, we're not even really using these essays that we're being forced to write. I think she just finds pleasure in the suffering of children. In fact, not just children, she always pesters our other teachers by calling them and bitching about a student or sending a student that probably did NOTHING in a different class. She can't even handle her own problems, she has others do it for her because if she raged on a student, she the devil that she really is may crawl out of the form that she's taking now.

Another thing that she does is target specific students for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. One of my friends (dallonfleekes) always gets targeted by her. Like one day we were all standing outside of the restrooms during our break with the other class because they didn't transition yet. And this bitch has the nerve to come up to us and out of the 4 or 5 of us standing there, she asks my friend in a rude manner if she's done talking and ready to leave with her class (even though she isn't in her class at that time). She just enjoys targeting specific students even if they aren't doing anything. I'm just lucky that I'm not a victim of her hellishness (if that's even a word).

It's so ridiculous to the point that my friend (dallonfleekes again) was crying just because my language arts teacher makes her feel like shit.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+
I don't care if I'm kinda self advertising our other book, but redbird1028 and I are right Satan, a Novel all about this whore teacher.