The Struggle of TV Shows

Okay, so I remember whenever Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, or even TLC and Cartoon Network used to have quality shows. But now all of these channels have gone to shit. I mean, I personally think a show about a talking dog writing about his life is stupid as hell. Don't even get me started on Cartoon Network because 1st of all, whenever Adventure Time or Regular Show comes on I can honestly hear my brain cells begging me from mercy. Now the shows that Cartoon Network comes up with is just utter stupudity. Why does a show like Clarence or the new Teen Titans or the one show about the kid with a jewel in his belly button even exist?

On Nickelodeon, I personally like Fairly Oddparents and tbh sometimes even Spongebob (but rarely). But a show about a guy with a snake for a friend makes no sense at all. I know that the producers are trying to be creative and change it up, but that doesn't mean that they should make their shows stupid as f*ck.

I heard recently that they were making a new Dora show where she's basically a pre-teen now. NICKELODEON HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHILDHOOD!?!?!?!?! I really don't know how I feel about kids TV shows now. They're all just dumb, especially the shows on Disney Junior. There was a show called Sheriff Callie Wilds West and my whole family had to watch it because we were babysitting. I was sitting there suffering and I could tell my dad was too. I even said that I would rather watch the Backyardigans than that crap on TV.

Disney Channel's shows are so irelevant it's not even funny. Like first off, you have Phineas and Ferb (♡that show DON'T JUDGE ME) with two very eccentric kids creating things. Sure the plot is very repetitive but it never stopped me from loving that show. Then you have the shows like Liv and Maddie, Jessie, and Dog With a Blog. I can actually put up with Liv and Maddie (I hardly watch it though) but Jessie just gives me a headache and Dog with a Blog is just the cliche talking dog show.

I'm just getting started there might be a part 2......

At this point I might as well stop watching TV altogether.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Bleh