𝓐𝓷𝔂 𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓭𝓪𝔂

༶•┈┈𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚢┈┈•༶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Your Pov\
You walked around town with your hands in your pockets looking for things you could steal or people you could pickpocket.

Your job was basically stealing, then you sold the items for more money unless you really like them. Everyday repeated the same for you. The city you live is was very poor and lived in deep poverty. You couldn't help but take and sell. I mean everyone does, right? Well as long as Vander doesn't find out you'll be ok. It's not like he's your dad, but he is your closest person to own the title of caretaker for you.

Your parents walked around in the upper city happily rich. You wish you could be there too, but your parents purposely got rid of you. They didn't want you and thought you'd ruin their chances at life. They especially didn't like that you were lesbian, or were especially attached to the girls when you were younger. So poof, you were gone and they live happily with a new child. Nice right?

Even though you weren't part of the big 4, Vanders children, you were considered their closest friend. Not bad at?

You calmly and slyly continued pickpocketing everyone and once you hear someone start yelling about one of their missing items you quickly make your escape unnoticed. You sighed a little tired as you made your way towards the shop.

"Oi, Avan I'm back again. I got a good pull alright? I expect a good amount." You said with a wide grin.

"Aishhh..You always make me go broke. It better be good or else you'll get jackshit." He said rudely clearly annoyed, he examined each item you set out on the counter and made little 'oo's' and 'ah's' with a small smile.

"Alright, I found this pull very exhilarating, You can have 2 pouches no more."  He said sounding happy at first but look annoyed when he got to the money part.

"Deal! It's more than last time." You said jumping up and down happily.

"Alright now go-" He said as he slammed the metal door down and mumbled happily to himself.

You walked away sighing out as you spun around holding your pouches.

A great day. Just like normal. You headed towards the arcade where mostly everyone hung out.

You walked inside the way you guys normally go through as you dropped the money down.

"I had some good pulls today. And Avan, gave me 2 pouches full of coins. Amazing right?" You said as you dropped on one of the couches as everyone added in a little comment.

Powder and Mylo we're busy having a battle again.

You sighed out happy with how everything went.

For now......

It was then that the glass bursted down and a bunch of guards came in.

"We're here for the culprits of the upstairs robbery. Signs show that you guys were at fault and have something valuable." Said the head guard. You began to realize the name was Grayson because Grayson and Vander had a deal, and came to visit a lot.

What did they do? You thought in your head aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-The End
I was kinda trying to look for a nice spot to add in your character and I thought, here should be good enough. It's a nice little startup of the story, although I feel like it was rushed and that I could've done better but it's okay. I'm proud of where it's starting off, and I feel like an explanation is definitely needed.
I'm tryna make it so that it starts from the past and move up to said present. I included the part between Vi and Caitlyn as a Prologue because I'll be using said lines in a part in the story because they will be in a relationship and you are jealous of it so you then come in and they break up. Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hope you're enjoying tho

-Aspen