𝓐 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮

"Just because we're not together, doesn't mean I can't love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A normal day for you now was waking up in your shop, taking care of your hygienic activities and then opening up. People were more into buying what Silco forces you to sell. But occasionally other people come in and ask for some smoke bombs or potions that make you grow an arm. Or just your bombs in general.

But what made you fall to crumbles was when you saw her. I mean of course you haven't seen her in years and you shouldn't care now, but you still felt betrayal. You stared at her as you realized a line started to form in front of your counter, and then she looked in your direction her face showing plenty of emotions. You looked away and started to take care of the people in front of you. As you realized she got in line with another girl, you decided that you'd tell her you ran out of items.

"Have a good day!" You said to your last customer as you looked in front of you and then looking down. You took a deep breath in.

"Sorry. We're closed as I have to make more items/products to sell." You said politely as you went to pull down the metal door that slid from the top. As you went to do so, Vi grabbed the metal door before it could close.

"But _______, I thought you died?" Vi said as she threw up the metal with a bang.

"Died....? I got hurt that day. And you left me. You left me there and didn't even think about seeing if I was ok. I can barely see out of my left eye." You said in a harsh tone. You felt sad and angry at the current moment. But then again that's the feeling you grew to have towards Vi.

"But.. I didn't know. I'm here now, so why can't I fix it?.." She said in a bit of a pleading voice.

'Fix it?' I repeated in my head.

"Don't you think it's a little to late? I'm doing fine Vi. You hurt me and I feel nothing but betrayal from you. Dammit, I looked up to you and loved you. But no, I was wrong and naive. So no Big, there is no fixing. Everything here today, came after you left and Vander died. Powder is bathing crazy! And, I lost everything I felt towards you." I said a little loudly. The girl who was with Vi kinda stood behind her minding her business feeling as though she shouldn't interfere.

"It looks like your guest is waiting no? You should probably go do what you were doing before." I said turning around and working on a new bombing potion. Then I started to work on getting more of Silco's products to sell. Honestly now me and Vi are grown up and most likely the same age. She should just be the bigger one and leave.

"It sounds like you hate me now, _______, but remember your crush on me? And mine on you. That was pretty dumb huh." Vi said trying to lighten up your mood. But you didn't feel light about the remark, you felt mad because you never thought of it as dumb. You stood up abruptly and walked back to the counter.

"Dumb? Yeah sure." You said sarcastically. "Are we done here." You said as you began to pull down the door again.

"No. I need your help. I'm looking for Powder." You snorted and laughed at that the thought she had of looking for Powder. When you finally began to stop and look serious while crossing your arms.

"There is no Powder. I told you, Powder changed and she's Jinx. Guess who made her that way. You. She's not same, more gruesome and she managed to improve her little bombs. And not only that she's been working for Silco. So you want to go looking for Jinx? I won't go." You said as you rolled an empty bottle on your countertop with your pointer finger.

"I wouldn't even try, I did, and guess what. We fought." You said harshly as you looked at Vi and the girl. They say both staring intently, Vi staring in disbelief and the blue haired girl in confusion.

"Yep. So let me guess, you don't think it's a bit too late for this?" I said closing my eyes and pointing my head downwards while sighing as I already knew the answer.

"No."

-The End
This chapter was kind of fun to write. I haven't written it sooner because I was having a bit of writers block. But here we are now. I definitely think I had spelling mistakes in this. If so please let me know in the comments and I'll fix it as soon as possible. I hope you guys continue reading are excited for the next chapter<3 Love you guys.

-Aspen