𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽

What did you guys do? I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood up abruptly confused and when I looked at all of them I noticed something in Powders bag. Oh my God. The really did steal? And got caught?

The guards started moving in on us but the moment they stepped everyone started fighting. I ran to powder and grabbed her getting ready to run away. But then something grabbed my shirt collar and I almost choked. I looked back to see a guard but before I could do anything, Vi had already hit the guy and I stumbled back.

It was almost like the attack had went in slow motion. I thought Vi was really great. I thought everyone was great. But I grew a little crush on her. Just a little one.

I mouthed a thanks to her and continued running after I grabbed powder again.

"There better be an amazing explanation after this." I said as I kept running, I made my way to the last drop and burst the door open looking for any sign of Vander. It was not soon that the rest of them came together and we grouped back up.

"We have to hide..." Vi said, a little out of breath.

"What about Vander? Can't he help us?" I said raising a brow.

I really didn't know what was happening but it sounds serious yet dangerous.

"Vander is out meeting someone. Just- let's go hide." Mylo replied annoyed and little nervous.

I shrugged and followed. Soon we heard bursting of doors outside and immediately looked for any position to hide in. A guard came in and started searching. I hid where powder was but in a different part.

This is honestly annoying, what did they do that was this bad? I thought with a glare on my face. Then we heard some tiny little slipping noises and when we all look(except for the guard) Powder was gonna fall and get caught. We all held our breath as we started hoping that Powder wouldn't fall.

The guard was taking too long and you were starting to lose hope, but then he sighed and started to head towards the door. He shut off the lights and closed the door loudly. And then Powder fell with a yelp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days and nights were quiet. After that day we spent our time at The Last Drop in hiding. But Vi was sadly yet planning to turn herself in to protect us all.

Powder sat at the counter drinking a drink Vander made for her. He smiled at her lightly and continued cleaning. While me, Mylo and Claggor sat or laid all over the couch sighing boredly. And as for Vi, she ready set her plan in motion.

Vander went out to find Vi, and when he found her. He locked her in, and as that happened. Silco appeared. Vi silently stopped banging on the door and watched outside. Before she knew it, Grayson had fallen to the floor blood spilling out of her(Him? Her?)

And Ekko, and Vi watched it all unfold.

-The End
I indeed did not have this story to come out this way, already two people have added it to their library, or voted for it. Thank you:) I'm planning to write another chapter during school. Also, for your gender slash pronouns thingy. This book IS open to all. But I always make it open for anyone and use any pronouns but for this book I feel like I need a specific set. So I'll be mostly using she/her/hers, if you do not use these, you can ofc put in or insert your own preferred pronouns or whatever gender you want. You don't even have to be lesbian as said character. I hope that's alright!

-Aspen