𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓾𝓻𝓽

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Vi's POV\
I stood in front of the window in seeing Grayson dead. I mean, I didn't like her. But that's tragic. Why- who would do that?. I stopped and kept watching shakily with tears coming down my face.

As I saw more body's fall I finally saw Vander. He was letting himself lose.

"Fight! Get up and fight!" I said banging on the little glass window.

It was then that Vander had gotten hit in his face and fell to the floor. I moved back in tears as whoever was there got up and dragged him. When they left I heard the door unlock. When I look up I saw a teary eyed Ekko.

"I saw it all.." Ekko said in pain. I got up and hugged him feeling bad and crying too. No kid should have had to see that, and so I feel bad.

"Im.. I'm sorry.." I said crying with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So you're saying...someone took Vander? And there were creatures that weren't human like?" Mylo repeated looking at Claggor, _______(Your name), and Powder.

I grabbed my hair angrily.
"Yes! I saw it, and Ekko did too. It killed a lot of people!" I said a hint of anger in my voice.

"Okay Okay, Calm down first. Let's go get him then?" Mylo said putting his hands up defensively.

"Lets go then. Hurry up I'll be outside." I said grabbing my things and walking out.

"I wanna come too. I'm ready to g-" Powder almost finished saying before I interrupted.

"It's too dangerous you're safe here, so stay here." I said a little annoyed.

"But I can help! I made my bombs better now-" Powder replied hastily.

"I said no. I don't want you getting hurt. Let us handle this." I told her in a serious tone.

Powder ran off to her room and we made our way to where Vander was located. When we got there we saw Vander in a chair with bruises on his face. We made our way toward him and when we got to him he woke up.

"My children- you must leave. It's not safe."

"We'll take you too." Claggor said.

We worked on trying to get Vander out but we ran into trouble when Silco appeared with the beast from before.

"Work on Vander! I'll cover you guys. _______ Come help me out with your potions!" I yelled out, soon _______ ran to my side with her bat in hand as she threw up a potion and hit towards them creating a red smoke for me to run through and attack.

I took down most of them until the creature took it's turn. It grabbed me by my neck and started choking me. _______ ran and jump hitting the beast in the face hard with a loud twang. Then the beast grabbed the bat as if it was slow motion, dropping me and throwing ______ down off the little bridge. I screamed out realizing there's no time, I got up and ran to the room immediately trying to drag the metal door closed as I limped.

"Where's ______?" Claggor questioned me as I turned around holding my ribs.

"Are we almost done?" I said trying not to think of what had happened.

Mylo and Claggor looked at each other.

"Where is ______?" Mylo repeated the question.

"That thing threw her!?" I yelled out.
"That thing...threw her..." I repeated more sadly.

And soon a big explosion erupted. Mylo and Claggor were sent to one part of the room. Mylo tried to escape a pile up and when he did. Crushed. Claggor got knocked in the eye, and hit in the head, his glasses were gone. He was killed from impact.

As for me, I was stuck under a pileup with a broken arm. I began to cry. Not just because of pain, because I was stuck, because I'm hurt, because everyone is hurt. It hurts physically and mentally. Vander started to wake up after he was sent to a part of the room, he heard me crying out, and got up also injured letting me out. More explosions went off and before I knew it, Vander was off to fight.

Boom

Boom

Boom.

The final explosion hit and we were sent out of the building that was set on fire from the impacts of the explosions. Vander was on the grounded breathing harshly. I ran over to him whispering quietly.

"Alright. Okay, just stay awake. We'll get help. You'll be ok. I promise." I said, tears forming and held his face.

He smiled up to me and spoke in a hoarse voice.

"I can't, I won't. Please, please take care of Powder." He said.

We took a couple moments staring at each other, thinking, breathing soft and harsh. Tears streamed down my face, as did his. And soon, I saw no light in his eyes. It was gone he was gone. I let go gently, looking down then I heard little steps jumping down and heading to me.

"Vi! I did it- it worked I made the monkey work!" Powder said happy until she saw Vander.

"That was you?" I said looking back at her. I turned around and got up.

"That was you?" I repeated again.

"I just wanted to help! I didn't think this would happen." Powder said tears starting to build up as she backed away as I moved closer.

"You killed him! You messed up. You're to blame. Mylo was right, you're a Jinx." I said as punched her and made her fall back.

"Why would you leave me!?" She cried out in pain and anger.

-The End
Tbh, this was definitely rushed huh? I tried. I wanna do a past kinda story and then in the next chapter explain what happens to each character. I feel like I could've definitely done better. But then again I made it to over a thousand words just for this. And in fact I'm rather enjoying this and how I'm writing. I can definitely do better tho. And make it less rushed for sure. But here, thank you for reading:)

-Aspen