𝓐 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮

"You hate when I cry. But I only cry, because of you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were right behind Vi. It was sad, yet so annoying. You want to be Caitlyn. But you couldn't. It was reality. And reality hated you.

You guys ended up going to a stop. You stood away from them, as Vi checked up on Caitlyn, and you checked up on yourself. You stood catching your breath.

"You alright cupcake?" Vi had said. It caught you off guard, and you weren't sure what to feel. But it certainly did not make you feel nice. You shook your head, and sighed in disappointment. You knew that you shouldn't have trusted Vi's word.

Vi had glanced at you and checked you from afar. She couldn't bring herself to you at the current moment, so she stood from afar.

"Y/n."

"No." You said swatting your hand as your head was turned away. She just had a frown and nodded her head. But, a bit of distance away, a blue smoke erupted. And a small boom followed.

You sat by yourself as you heard their hushed whispers. You didn't really care about the whole thing anymore. You wouldn't even care about what they did to save Jinx. It's not your concern anymore. But what did concern you was a blue smoke passing by through the air gracefully. You looked at and followed it to a tower, where you saw a figure. A familiar figure to be exact.

You quietly stood up and began to walk off towards it. Vi had seen you walking away and her eyes traveled to the direction, noticing the blue smoke. She also followed, leaving Caitlyn no other choice but to follow.

It took you guys a bit. But you did get to the top. And the smoke had finished. You had your jaw dropped open a bit. And before you stood Jinx. You stood in thought, your face completely shocked. You had no idea what to do, and I guess you were so shocked that you lost track of what was happening because now, Jinx was shooting things, and people with owl masks had made an appearance. Only, of course you knew who it was.

"Jinx?" You said quietly. And before you knew it, Echo had swiped You, Vi, and Caitlyn. And from the short distance you saw Jinx holding a hand out to your disappearing figures.

pov

"No no. No- No no no no." She kept repeating while she held her head. This wasn't supposed to happen. She screamed and brought out her machine gun, angrily firing out shots.

Meanwhile. | Pov

You let out a small laugh.

"Gosh, it's been a bit huh? I think the last time we saw each other was aboutttt, maybe 3 weeks ago?" You said with a big smile.

"It has, hasn't it?" Echo said slyly.

-The End
Pfft, sorry for slow updates, we're getting there!!!

- Aspen