=We're Home=

============

"Mr Cruise, is that a gun I see in your hand?" Judge Suru squints to reassure herself that she's seeing what she's seeing.

Tom paces around his space and accepts, "Yes, that's right. This is Thor's gun."

He clarifies, "I called him Thor because he's involved in several illegal activities and is a murderer, your honour."

"You don't know that! That gun is not mine! It's Taehyung's gun!" Chris scowled and almost threw a nasty tantrum in the court of law. His attorney just sat there because there wasn't anything he could do against Tom's efforts.

"You do that once again Mr Hemsworth and I will have you thrown out of this room till this trial ends." Judge Suru had had enough of his egotistic and pompous persona.

"LOL," Tom playfully mouthed and continued, "Also, yes, this blame was thrown at Mr Kim Taehyung too since there is a 't' on the gun and he was portrayed as the murderer for a couple of years, your honour. So, I mean, I'd add defamation into the charges as well now."

"I had someone investigate for me and it turns out Mr Hemsworth here," he emphasizes at his respectful address and chuckles while looking at Chris, "did indeed murder his brother."

"Brother?" You were confused at Tom's words. You all didn't know a whole lot about what he had come prepared with because Tom preferred to work alone with his team, unlike Chris.

"I have no idea either..." Taehyung looked as lost as everyone else in the room.

"Mr Cruise, you've lost me. Come again?" Judge Suru asks for clarification and so he complies.

"Loki Ellister Turner and Chris Hemsworth were brothers."

While everyone just stares at the circus show in front of them and you both try to digest what your lawyer just uttered, Chris starts to cackle and slowly his mouth manages to make that low sound a loud laugh.

"So he really was insane all this time!" Taehyung scoffed, left unquestionably baffled.

"Mr Cruise, what are you saying? There's nothing like that here on the papers." Judge Suru doesn't believe it like the other properly functioning humans in the room.

"That's because when Mr Hemsworth was 10 and Late Loki Ellister Turner was 14, their parents had separated and while Mr Hemsworth stayed with their father, the other brother left with their mother. When she remarried a year after, both of them had their surnames changed. It's all legal."

He hands her the papers through an official and she inspects them while reading through them, finding it all legitimate.

"Oh my- Woah!" Taehyung had comprehended the rest before Tom could ascribe further.

"This was never noticed or brought up because all we focused on was the accused and the victim but never really dug deeper to find out correlations. But never fear when I'm here," he smiled charmingly, "Now we know."

"I shall now respectfully ask Mr Chris Hemsworth to describe what had happened if he doesn't mind," Tom turned towards Chris and concluded his sentence, "But of course, if he says otherwise, I shall do the honours."