YEAR 5

VOID EDGE

Things are starting to change, and Operation Void Edge is sure to throw you for a loop. Two Operators, as different from each other as can be, join Harry's roster and bring with them talents that stand at polar opposites. Iana is the brain and the technology, while Oryx knows the raw power that the human body can carry.

STEEL WAVE

Prepare for the unexpected, because Operation Steel Wave is full of novelties! New Operators arrive, with gadgets that are sure to change the flow of every match they participate in. A new NIGHTHAVEN recruit, Ace, swoops in to join the Attackers, while the Defenders gain a new teammate in Melusi, an Inkaba Task Force ranger.

SHADOW LEGACY

Chock-full of unveiled secrets, Operation Shadow Legacy introduces a legend to keep all the Rainbow specialists on their toes. And who better to introduce to the team than Zero, the first ever member of the Rainbow Operations Staff, the one and only Sam Fisher himself? Bringing with him a new Argus device for intel and utility, he is sure to give all Operators a challenge.

NEON DAWN

We are ending Year 5 of Rainbow Six Siege stronger than ever with the supercharged season Operation Neon Dawn! For this occasion, we're introducing another Defender to our roster: fierce Thai Operator Aruni. She is equipped with the Surya Gate, a device that zaps drones and projectiles. This new Unique Ability will have opponents' heads spinning.