Adventure 7 ~ Favourite member

As I told you on twitter, a new adventure! Sorry it took so long to update, I got distracted in my other stories. Maybe I'll write another soon. If you have suggestion or requests for pranks, don't hesitate to leave them on your comments. 

-:-:-:-

Adventure 7 ― Favourite member
Victim: Zayn Malik

“Zayn, give me back my book or else,” Moni threats and the black-haired boy attempts to give her book back but then backs off again, as he has been doing for quite a while already. Laughing at the brunette who doesn’t dare to try to steal the book from his hands for fear to harm it.

“It’s called payback, Moni. Now, what happens if this precious book falls?” He wonders holding the book in his fingers, barely letting it fall.

Moni is at the edge, about to jump and save her baby whilst Mila is giggling next to her boyfriend as she reads one book herself. Zayn has come to visit her in a surprise, interrupting her reading afternoon and as Mila was so into the book, he decided to mock the brunette.

After that prank that all of them had played on her, she has been quiet. She teases them, constantly, but she hasn’t been cruel again and since she’s with Ed, the mischievous brunette became a soft and tamed kitty.

“Don’t you dare, Malik,” she warns with her arms extended, just in case he lets the book drop.

“What would you do if I do? Dye my hair pink again? I don’t have any bleached part now, so it’s gonna be hard for you.” Moni is glaring daggers at him, picturing all the possible ways of killing him without ending herself in jail. Bad news? She has a pretty few ideas already.

“You don’t wanna test me, Malik. Give me my book back!” She tries to catch it one more time but he puts it out of her reach, making her groan frustratedly. “Mila! Do something,” she begs but her friend doesn’t look away from her pages.

“You looked for this, Moni. Now man up,” the curly-haired girl answers still reading, which makes Zayn grin proudly.

“Ugh! Okay, then you don’t mind if I tell Zayn that at the beginning your favourite was Liam!” Moni blurts out and the couple in front of her freezes.

“Moni!”

“What?!” Exclaims Zayn at the same time than Mila calls for her friend.

Seeing what she has caused and the way Zayn is staring at Mila, Moni takes her book back before he recovers from the shock of the news. “Ah! Mine again. And yup. When we didn’t know you and I had downloaded your album, Mila told she liked the brunette with brown eyes, AKA Liam.”

What?!” Exclaims the black-haired boy again, his eyes never leaving Mila.

Moni rises to her feet grinning at her victory. If Mila had helped her, this could’ve been prevented. She only used that information as a diversion so she could get her book back from the evil hands of Zayn. So after getting what it belonged to her, she exits the room leaving a shocked Zayn staring at Mila and a very uncomfortable girl, pleading with her eyes for a way out.

“It’s not like that, babe. I didn’t know you by then and it was his hair–”

His hair?!” Zayn shouts, even more offended and Mila realises the mistake she’s made. “What’s wrong with my hair?”

“It’s not that, Zayn. It’s just… you know I have a thing for hair and his was so fluffy and curly and beautiful and–”

“And mine was hideous?” He ventures and Mila wants to bang her head against a wall.

“No! Just–”

“Do you still like his hair? It’s because he never had the pink thing, right?” Mila has to hold back her laughter when she hears the mention to the pink prank, as they call it.

“You know I love your hair, but you must admit Liam’s is lovely as well.”

“So you still think it’s lovely!” He accuses and Mila tries to say something else but she stops herself. She’s only digging a deeper hole with each word.

A few days later and Zayn is still wounded by Moni’s words about Mila’s secret. The black-haired girl has tried to tell him he was being silly, but he doesn’t hear a thing. Moni can only laugh at Zayn’s immaturity about the subject. Now they are all at Alex’s house, as every time they can be all together, and only Liam is missing, for which Mila is grateful. But of course, the Wolverhampton boy has to make his appearance and this occasion, he surprises everyone by showing up with his head buzzed.

“Liam!” Everyone exclaims.

“NOOOOOO!” Mila cries, forgetting about her situation with Zayn in that moment. “Not your hair, Liam!”

That catches everyone’s attention, but mostly Zayn’s. He approaches to his best friend who seems to be regretting his decision of shaving his head. But the Bradford boy passes his arm over his shoulders. “Don’t worry, mate. I think this is the best decision you’ve ever made. You look great. No hair to tempt anyone!” Along with his words, Zayn rubs his hand over Liam’s hair, grinning satisfied and very pleased.

In that moment, Moni bursts out laughing whilst Mila still looks with sheer horror and Liam and Zayn are smiling. The rest of the audience are confused, but already used to odd behaviour among their friends. At least, things are fine again between Zila now that Liam’s hair is out of the equation.