Adventure 12 ~ Lost Bet

I was asked for this for so long that I had to do it. Hope you enjoy it.

I wrote it on my mobile so I'm sorry for the mistakes!

Bel, xx

-:-:-:-:-

Adventure 12 ― Lost Bet
Victim: Harry Styles

"What are you doing?" Louis asked walking towards the brunette who had a too-wide grin in her face whilst her eyes were locked on the screen of her mobile phone.

She definitely wasn't on tumblr, when that was the case her smile was different and Louis would always join her to laugh along at whatever she would find on her dashboard. But that smile was different, it was the kind that scared him a bit, like when something mischievous crossed her mind. It had been a long time since the she had done something to some of them.

"Did you know your girlfriend is one of my favourite people ever?" Moni asked Louis and he frowned.

What had Kay done now?

"I thought Tammy was your favourite," Louis commented sitting next to the brunette on the sofa of the dressing room. They had a show that night and Mila and Moni had gone to wish then luck and because they missed being backstage with the lads.

"Tammy is my most favourite one, especially since she got Anacleta," Moni replied and Louis chuckled at the memory of Tammy's pet, a tarantula named Anacleta. "But Kay is one of my most favourite people because she knows the things I like and she makes me happy."

Louis smiled as every time he was talking about Kay, he just couldn't help it; but he was really curious as what his dear girlfriend had done now.

"Moni, what do you have there?" Louis asked again and the brunette's smile grew wider before she tapped the screen of her iPhone and handed it to Louis with a black screen this time. She unplugged her headphones and turned the volume up.

"You remember when you were in tour? Still in the UK. When Mila kicked you in the balls," Moni said and Louis cringed at the memory.

"I still have nightmares about that," he replied, making Moni laugh.

"Well, Harry back then lost a bet with Hannah," she carries on and he kind of remembered something about it. "And well, Kay got it documented! She just sent the video to me 'cos she was doing some cleaning to her hard drives and found that clip and I love her so much it hurts!"

Louis laughed at Moni's excitement. He didn't remember much of that bet, to be honest back then his mind was pretty busy in other dark thoughts.

"So now, enjoy the show!"

So she tapped the screen again and a video started to play. Louis waited patiently until he saw a ginger girl dragging a reluctant Harry down the street. Louis had never seen Hannah so excited and bubbly like in that video. A few seconds later the camera focused on another frame and Louis saw on the screen a pink car. Very much like Sharpay's car in High School musical 2. And Hannah kept dragging Harry towards that car.

Oh. Now Louis remembered that bet and started laughing.

Hannah literally pushed Harry inside the car. "You lost, you pay, Harry!" she kept shouting as Harry kept fighting her. "Harry!"

She finally managed to make Harry get inside the car and she went to the copilot seat. Louis didn't know where the cameraman was standing but he was praying he could follow the couple.

The car wasn't just pink, it was a convertible and as soon as Harry started the engine, Barbie Girl started blasting. Louis burst out laughing as he saw how all the people on the street turned around to see what the commotion was about. The Doncaster boy couldn't see Harry's face but he was sure his best mate was red as a tomato.

Harry started driving and the camera followed them whilst the song kept playing and Hannah sang. A few seconds later Harry was singing at the top of his lungs while driving and greeting everyone.

Oh God, how was that Louis didn't remember that sooner? It had been everywhere!

The video ended when Harry parked and climbed on the seat just to keep singing with Hannah next to him, following him. Even when the song was long over.

"I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Life in plastic is fantastic!" kept singing the couple of idiots and Louis couldn't stop laughing.

"Kay has to send me this, too!" Louis demanded when the video was finally over after Harry made a last dramatic move still inside the car. He really got into it.

"I'm so posting this and making it go viral. I can't believe she didn't put it on the documentary!" Moni dramatised.

"It would've been epic." Louis agreed as the engines in his mind were working fast. "Now, what do you think if we show this in the concert?" he suggested and Moni's eyes sparkled.

"Oh, I love when you're this mischievous. Let's do it!"

She would never miss such and opportunity and Moni loved when she had an accomplice. Plus, it'd been so long since she made one of her friends want to be swallowed up by the earth. It was about time.

And that was how that night Harry got humiliated in front of thousands during a clothes changing thanks to Louis and Moni... and Alex, of course.

It was so fun when you weren't the victim of the prank.