Adventure 4 ~ The Twitcam

This chapter is dedicated to Mari because it's her birthday! Have a wonderful day, love. And I hope everyone enjoys this adventure. It was so fun to imagine, I laughed so hard at Liam.

-:-:-:-

Adventure 4 ― The Twitcam
Victim: Liam Payne 

Things have been great for Liam latterly, despite his break up with Danielle, he is moving on and he knows that everything will be fine soon. She is okay as well, she’s doing fine and carrying on with her life. Now he has more time to be in contact with his fans and he can fully focus on his career.

In fact, it’s time for a twitcam. He hasn’t done one in a long time and his fans have been asking for one.

He’s in the hotel as they are in a short tour in Europe promoting the new single. Most of the girls have come with them: Alex, Mila and Moni –Phebs and Belle are with their boyfriends– and all of them are having fun. He may even call one of them to join him during his twitcam.

Liam sets everything for the twitcam after tweeting to all his followers that he is going to start one. By the moment he starts broadcasting, there are thousands of viewers already. There’s nothing he wants to talk about, but the people watching always have questions and he’s happy answering them all.

In another room, a mischievous brunette is watching the twitcam and laughing at Liam and how he avoids all kind of sexual and naughty questions. Sometimes he can’t help it and some remarks escape his lips, but they are never as literal as the things his fans say in the chat room. That’s Liam, always trying to give a good image to his younger fans.

Well, it may be a good opportunity to put him in a very awkward situation; after all, everyone knows Thor is better than Batman. And Liam needs to learn that once and for all.

With that in mind, she walks towards Liam’s room and knocks at his door. A few minutes later, he’s there with a surprise expression.

“Moni, I wasn’t expecting you. Everything okay?” He asks and she smiles sweetly.

“Yes, I just need to have a word with you,” she replies and he steps aside so she can come in.

“Sure. I’m in a twitcam right now. Wanna join me?”

“Nope,” she answers popping the P. “This is really quick.”

Liam is smiling, he doesn’t imagine what is coming to him; he’ll know it when it’s too late to do something about it.

“Are they listening?” She asks and Liam nods innocently. “That’s fine. Oh, wait… what do you have here?” She asks whilst walking towards a closet next to the entrance. She opens it and it’s the one to put the coats and jackets.

“What?” He asks stepping next to her and looking into the closet as well, expecting to find something. In that moment, Moni grins and two seconds later he recognises that look in her brown eyes, but it’s too late already.

She pushes him and locks him in.

“Moni, no! Let me out!” He screams but she’s strong, very strong.

“Oh, Liam! Yes!” She starts screaming, making sure it sounds very sexual and it’s quite loud so his viewers can hear her. She even moans.

“What? No, Moni, stop! They’ll hear you!” He warns and she has to control herself not to laugh and keep going. Liam is banging the door so she will let him out, but he’s only making it worse.

“Yes! Oh, Liam! Right there. Oh my God!” The brunette screams holding back the giggles.

“No! Don’t do that!” Liam begs but Moni carries on. What are his fans thinking in that moment? She would give anything to see the chat room here and now.

She keeps going with the show a tad bit longer and he keeps yelling at her, but everything he screams makes things worse.

She finally lets him go and his face is priceless, the panic reflected in his features almost gets Moni to burst out laughing.

“Well, that was quick,” She says loudly before he has the chance to make a comment.

“Moni!” He hisses with his eyes wide open.

She winks and blows him a kiss. “Now you’ll never say Batman is better than Thor,” she states and walks away, but before getting to the door she turns around. “By the way, you may want to explain to your fans why this took you only five minutes. Good luck.”

Liam runs to the room and she finally starts laughing. She has to rush to her room if she wants to see how he explains everything in his twitcam. Oh, this is beautiful! Someone will upload it on YouTube later and she’ll be able to see this prank over and over again.

God bless the Internet.