Adventure 10 ~ Crying Woman

New adventure! I hope you all like it (: I had fun writing it.

-:-:-:-

Adventure 10 ― Crying Woman
Victims: Alex & Moni

Moni is looking at her reflection, still a bit scared after what happened the other night. She is still staying at Ed’s, refusing to go home alone. Mila hasn’t left Zayn’s flat either. She still can remember perfectly all what happened that horrible night.

Everyone was at Ed’s flat, and everyone meant Niall, Alex, Mila, Zayn, Harry, Hannah, Ed and the brunette. Louis still refused to be around the girls and Liam was busy. Phebs was with Lucas and Belle with Dan. They had gone out but left the club when a fight started, so they decided to go to Ed’s, something they had done a few times before. That was how they ended up having shots with music playing out loud and laughter embracing them. Hannah is a lightweight, so that day wasn’t the exception. With one shot she was all giddy and cosy with Harry, but he didn’t mind at all, he laughed and all the time he stole kisses from her; but he didn’t let her have more shots. Mila and Zayn were really having fun, getting oblivious to the rest of the people with them at the flat. Niall and Alex were playing to find new ways to have the shots. Ed was teaching Moni how to drink as it was her first time drinking tequila.

So between laughs and several shots, they were definitely having fun that night. Who needed a club when you could hang out with your friends perfectly fine without anyone else bothering you?

However, things started to get messy after a while. First the lights flickered and then the power went off, the music died and they were surrounded by darkness. Mila, Niall and Harry screamed, startled by the lights going off, Hannah laughed, already quite drunk. Slowly, they eyes were making shapes and getting used to the dark helped by their mobiles to see something.

“Woah! What happened?” Niall asked holding on to Alex tightly. “C’mon, mate, pay the bills,” the blond joked but he had a funny feeling about what was happening.

“I did pay,” Ed answered and looked at Moni, thinking that this was maybe her doing. “Moni, you’re not messing with us, are you?” He asked, knowing how much his girlfriend loved to play pranks on others.

“Hell no! I’m here trying to learn how to drink these! Have I moved?” She answered frowning at him.

That was true. None of them had moved unless it was to get more tequila, so none of them could have messed with the power light.

“I’ll go check,” the ginger boy said grabbing his mobile to use the torch app and light his way, but as he rose to his feet a loud bang was heard, the noise making the whole flat tremble as if a lighting had struck. They all jumped and screamed, even Alex and Moni jumped in the air but then they looked at each other and laughed, getting excited.

“We need to see what that was,” Alex stated, standing up but Niall grabbed her and pulled her back to the floor next to him.

“Nope. We’re stating here, safe. In the movies when the characters go to see what’s out there THEY DIE! And I wanna live, so we’re staying.” His arms were tightly wrapped around Alex who was grinning, smiling at her scary boyfriend.

“I’m sure it’s nothing, you pussies,” Moni added staring at Mila who was cuddling next to Zayn. She was already shaking, the chicken. “I’ll go check and fix this. Are you staying, Ed?” She asked, her tone challenging so he only smiled and took her hand.

“Make sure no one kills you!” Hannah sing-sang cheerfully, bursting into a fit of giggles, but she stopped when a piercing scream boomed in the flat, attacking them from every corner, surrounding them followed by the banging again, louder, more terrifying, more ear-splitting.