Fight

Continued from previous part:

Karan reached home and saw his dad watching news while meenu and his mom were in kitchen, he went there and back hugged meenu didi tightly and said sorry .

Karan: sorry Yaar meenu, plz maaf karde. Morning me thoda zyada hi gussa ho gaya na me . Plz forgive me

Meenu: mumma plz apne sunny ko bol do ki I m not talking to him .

Karan: accha teri favourite cake doo phir bhi baat nai karegi .
He showed her the cake he got , her favourite tiramisu cheesecake. It was teja's idea to get meenu's favourite thing to convince her

Flashback :
Teja: accha sunny plz jate hue meenu di ki kuch favourite cheez lete hue jana

Karan: kyu

Teja: what do you mean by kyu . Tu unhe manane jaa raha hai so get something for her , jaise mujhe manane khali haath aaya tha vese mat chale jana( teja said last line playfully)

Karan: accha bacchu , vaise toh hamesha kehti thi ki I m not materialistic , then now you want ki me tujhe manane aau tab kuch gift leke aau
Accha bata what do you want ??

Teja: matlab merko kyu kuch chahiye hoga??

Karan: kya pagal ho gayi hai kya, abhi toh bola that I should have got you something, so tell me what do you want ??

Teja: are that toh I was joking , but if you really want to give me something then always keep smiling, you know Teri ek smile ke piche kitni ladkiya pagal hai

Karan: merko baki ladkiyo se kya lena dena , merko toh sirf apni ladoo se farak padta hai and I smile when she is around me and is happy , so if you want ki I smile like this then always stay around me .

Teja: I love you my little. And I was serious when I told you ki get something for meenu Di , plz get something on your way

Karan: aab itna bata diya hai then tell me kya le jau???

Teja: ammmm, get her favourite cake .

Karan: baby meenu ke liye leke jana hai not for you , but I guess good idea , thanks sweetheart.

Flashback ends.

Meenu just looked at the cake and again started doing her work .

Karan: accha theek hai phir papa , mumma aap log hi khalo tiramisu cheesecake .

Meenu just took it from his hand and started eating the cake , and then later she hugged him .

There parents were happy ki now there children were not fighting .

Later all were chilling when Karan's nephew from US FaceTimed them , all were happily chatting when Arjun his one nephew asked Karan

Arjun: mammu, why don't teja di react to anything about what Umar had said in his interviews against her ???

To say even Karan was shocked with his questions and for the matter of fact meenu didn't even liked teja's mention , which Karan noticed .
Before he could say anything

Meenu: what will she say, when she knows ki whatever Umar is saying is true.

Karan was angry when she spoke this but he decided to ignore her and answered Arjun

Karan: pata nai yaar Arjun, waise toh meri koi baat nai hui ladoo se on this topic but jitna me usse janta hu na she doesn't like to react to this interview things and especially when someone close to her is concerned, then toh she reacts only when she can't take it anymore .

Meenu: yaa that toh we saw during the show , how she used to react to each and everything that used to involve you and Shamita . Plz sunny usse defend mat kar hum sab ne dekha how she use to react to even small stuff .