Reality ever after-5( permission)

COntinued from previous part .....

It's been 15 days that Karan was out on medical grounds. Umar's behaviour towards teja was unpredictable, sometimes he used to miss there bond when he used to see Nishant and Pratik doing masti with her, irritating her, teasing her by Karan's name, but then Rashmi used to manipulate him and again he would be against teja. Infact in every task he played against her. He even harmed her in one task . Now Umar , Rashmi and Shamita used to play together as both Nishant and Pratik were totally against Shamita . Shamita still used to pick a fight with teja whenever possible and Rashmi used to support her , no matter who's right and who's wrong , and Umar used to support Rashmi.
Teja stopped getting affected by Umar and Rashmi as she had excepted that they were never her friends. Though she used to get hurt or feel bad when especially Umar used to badmouth her and say her things , which usually one doesn't expect from her BF 's best friend.
Nishant did tried to talk to Umar ki atleast if you don't respect teja as your competitor than respect her as Karan's gf , he is your best friend here, and that he will not be happy seeing your behaviour towards her. Umar's reply was something he was expecting and non expecting both .
According to Umar he is just trying to protect kaaran from teja which apparently according to Rakhi was leech and that she will not let Karan live. He also said that ki maybe karan might have already decided to part ways with teja seeing her behaviour towards hhis friends , he is like who will behave in such a way like teja is behaving with her boyfriend's best friends . At this point Nishant understood ki no matter what Umar will never consider teja as his friend nor as Karan's gf. Also now it's ridiculous to explain him as he is only seeing teja with Shamita and Rashmi pov, so he will never try to understand teja's pov.
He just hoped ki karan sees Umar 's behaviour and decides in teja's favour becoz that girl was apparently head over heels in love with Karan.
She daily used to regret fighting with Karan she j dragon task and questioning is love and used to daily ask for sorry .
Tough teja tried to behave normal and happy in front of housemates and world but he knew ki she used to miss his beera a lot especiallyat night and during dinner.
Both Pratik and Nishant made sure ki they used to have food with her only as otherwise she used to skip it. They even used to feed her sometimes .

On other hand Karan used to daily watch live feed and episodes and he understood ki makers were editing episodes in such a way that would portray both Hina ne teja negative or in bad light , like he is toxic and she is insecure. He also understood ki it was Rashmi and Umar who were trying to feed him that teja was the one who was trying to set narrative against him . Whereas in reality teja always used to clear it at any given point ki he is not toxic and is very loving . He also had hope of some improvement between teja's and Umar's relation when he saw Nishant trying to explain Umar but seeing Umar's response he understood ki Umar will never respect teja and he too decided that he did enough harm to teja and his bond now he will take stand against all of them who were against teja .
Karan: I m sorry laddoo , now I have realised ki tu sahi thi when you stopped expecting thing from Umar . He is no more your umaroo jaan or maybe he never was . Also I do need to talk to your parents baby becoz by hurting you I also have hurt them .
When he was thinking all this he revived video call from his parents .

Karan: hey mumma papa, kaise ho aap

KM: hum theek hai tu bata , theek se recover toh kar raha hai na .

Karan: haanji mumma mein bilkul changa hu. Accha guys I need to ask you guys something

KP: bol na puttar.

Karan: actually I was thinking to propose teja when I go back . I need to ask for sorry about my behaviour and my taunts . And I m thinking ki if I did behave with her in such a way on NTV then she definitely deserves apology on NTV only .

KP: chalo finally terko Akal toh aayi . Beta humesha yaad rakhna, apne partner se upehar kisi ko darza mat dena. I don't know if you realised it or not but teja ne always terko sabse upper rakha hai. Tune hi kaha tha na ki uski koi bhi relationship public nai thi and that she is extremely private person, she still acknowledged your feelings and responded to you and also expressed her feelings on NTV , what more can you ask for .