Reality ever after-7(confrontation)

Continued from last part ....
Karan: tum toh umar Riaz ho you are not my umrao

Umar: yeh kya bol rahe ho kk

Karan: or maybe you were never my umrao , you were always Umar only , like you were never teja's umraojann.

Umar: ohh toh ate hi teja ne tumhe mere against kar hi diya . How nice teja , waise toh sabko bolti phirti ho ki I don't want to put Karan in spot between me and umar but uske ate hi aisa kya keh diya tumne ki woh mere against ho gaya.

Karan: usne kuch nai kaha umar, its you and your behaviour which had turned me against you .  And I m not against you I just got to know few things and saw few things clearly which was in front of me but maybe my heart refused to see that and now that I finally saw it I think it's my right and duty to address it.
Anyway, we will talk about it later , let me meet everyone.
Saying this he went past Umar and stood in front of Rashmi and Rakhi

Karan: you know what Rashmi agar tumhare jaisi dost ho na then dushman ki kya jarurat. I m glad ki I don't have such friends like you, and laddoo plz try to stay away from her and you too Rashmi stay away from teja and especially never ever dare to say anything about our relationship.

Rashmi: what are you saying , meine kya kiya hai .

Karan: tumne kya kiya hai, you know very well ki tumne kya kya kiya hai, infact jo bhi kiya hai tumne hi kiya hai.
Karan spoke this while eyeing Umar .
And Rakhi you , jab tum enter ki thi na then I thought ki atleast there is someone whom I know since so long and when jab aate hi tumne teja ko mere against karne ki kosish ki thi and I confronted you, you said ki you are just worried about her as she have never been into relationship with actor and that too publically, and you were worried ki kahi teja mere liye fling toh nai, you know I was hurt somewhere but was still happy ki there are people other than me who cares for her . But what you did na in my absence with teja and the way you tried to instigate her against me and spoke about my and her character, I m glad to let you know ki please you too like Rashmi stay away from us warna merse kuch aisa ho jayega ki tum log bardaasht nai kar paoge.
Then Shamita tried too hug him to welcome him but he just ignored her as if she doesn't even exist and went from there with teja .
As it was midnight when Karan came so, the lights were off and everyone were off to bed. Umar did tried to talk to Karan but he said ki we will definitely talk but not today , tomorrow morning for sure we will talk bcoz must now I want to spend time with laddoo. Umar was hurt with his this statement and he even said it to Karan

Umar: I m really very hurt Karan, jabse you have came you are only sticking to teja , as if uske alava iss ghar me koi hai hi nahi . And I guess abhi bhi she must have told you to go to her na , do you realise ki tune merse baat tak nai ki hai just bcoz of her .

Karan: first of all haar baat ka blame teja pe dalna bandh kar, and secondly , Haa mujhe koi nai dikh raha iss ghar except for her bcoz only she is there for me . Also you are asking me to realise things but do you realise ki wo meri gf hai and jiss note pe I went from here na I need my time with her . So please I request you Umar , I don't want to fight or argue with you now I just need some alone time with my love so plz if you excuse me .
Saying this without waiting for Umar's reply Karan went to his bed were teja was doing her night routine .

Teja: sunny where were you I was missing you (in baby tone) .

Karan: I missed you too laddoo. Karan said for all the time he missed her.
He lied beside her and was just observing her doing her skin care routine .

Karan: you know what , I missed this so much . Though I used to watch you do your routine everyday still I missed this , sitting so close to you and just staring at you and and every time I see you na I thank my stars ki this most gorgeous girl is mine .