Ice cream

Continued from previous part.....

Meenu didi went from there and was thinking ki maybe teja is not that bad and she should atleast give her a chance, but she was of doubt ki if she is good with everyone then why her BB housemates don't like her and say few things about her in interviews and why she doesn't react to any of it.
Here she saw Karan coming towards her and decided ki she will not forgive him easily , as it's bcoz of teja that he is apologising and not bcoz he had realised his mistake , also she wanted to have some fun and wants some pampering too, that Karan gives whoever she is angry with him.

Karan came to her and sat beside her, and was going to keep his head on her lap but before that she got up , and Karan's head fell on sofa with a bang .

Karan: what the hell yaar Meenu, batake toh uth, lagi merko

Meenu: toh mein kya karu, like you don't care about me , I also don't care.

Karan: yaa right isiliye , mere liye khana nikala hai plate me

Meenu: tere liye nai hai, it's for me, apne aap ko itni importance mat de.

Karan: yaa right off course tere liye nikala hai, but kaha tak I know you terko toh bhindi nai pasand na then???

Meenu: aaj mera maan kiya khane ka , do you have any problem? Haa hai toh bata de, you know tera ghar hai, if you want ki me terese puch kar kau then tell me.

Though she didn't mean it in that way , but that sentence hurted Karan.

Karan: plz Yaar di , don't say that, yeh jitna mera ghar hai utna hi it's yours. And I know ki tune bhi khana nai khaya so plz kha le .

Meenu: I m not hungry .

Karan: dekh you know ki if I don't eat merko headache hota hai , in fact abhi ho raha hai, and till the time you won't eat mein bhi nai khaunga, so the choice is yours .

Meenu knew ki karan is having severe headache so she agreed to have food.
She got up plated food for Karan and herself and started eating

Karan: apne haath se khila de plz , you know right I love it when someone makes me eat.

Meenu: you are a grown up man, aur waise bhi, bb me kon tujhe khilata tha, bus yaha log hai tere nakhre uthane ko so you do this.

Karan: arre waha ladoo thi na mere nakhre uthane wali , she use to feed me .

Then Karan realised about what he spoke and looked at meenu to find a normal expression on her face .

Meenu: terko har jagah koi na koi mil jata hai na isseliye you are like this.

Karan knew ki if he will click his photo while eating then meenu will be upset as she doesn't like it but he didn't sent photo to teja she will get worried ki karan ne khana nai khaya, so he decided to click plate ka photo and send it to teja.

Later after having food Karan tried to talk to meenu but she didn't responded hence Karan went to his room.

It was around 6:30 in evening when Karan was in bathroom having shower , and his phone was on his bed when Meenu came to get something from him and noticed ki Karan's phone is ringing with messages, first she thought ki let it be but then she checked it.
It was teja's messages.

Teja: Yaar sunny , I told you ki you will send me your photo of having food and not food ki photo, did you eat ????

Karan(meenu): yes

Teja: sach batana , sirf kehne ke liye mat bolna ki you ate.

Karan(meenu): arre sacchi me I have had my food .