1

chapter 1

Recap on how things went down!

When Madara Uchiha was still alive and had left the village and his only friend/enemy Hishirama Senju because he wasn’t being appointed the Hokage, his people were having less faith in him and he didn't fell welcomed in the village he helped create. After he left the village to complete his new dream/ goal he came across the 1st person in his life that he actually felt love towards (other than Izuna and the rest of his family), Later on they both started there own family and had a daughter, when there daughter turned two Madara was out looking for weapon shops in disguise, he needed more supply’s for his return to the village, when he returned to were he, his lover and child lived the worst had happened, he found his wife dead before his feet hiding his only daughter protectively in her arm’s. She had been murdered, a huge hole was were her heart should have been, now nothing. In his arm’s was no longer his lover but a corpse.

Marada’s POV

‘No. No, no, this cant be happening not again I’ve already lost Izuna and I can’t lose another, I had just finally fell in love, but wait my daughter she’s still alive, I’m not letting her die too………–I’ll do ‘that justu’.

No-ones POV

Madara lay his child in the middle of a transportation seal and began the hand signs, he sent his only daughter to another world and she would only come back when she faces some-thing life threatening or when one hundred years passes and she would transport back, he thought by then there should be peace for his little girl to live in.

Later after battling the 1st Hokage, Hishirama Senju before delivering the final blow, listened to his friend’s final words before his own death, he told Hashirama about his daughter and when she will return. Hashirama decided he would pass this knowledge down though Hokage’s, until the generation when she would return came, though some information managed to escape and go to unwanted enemies.