Giyushino Just the Two of Us

Third-person POV

It's a rainy day today, the sun wasn't seen since 2 days ago, it has been very dark for the past days, there was no storm, just the rainy season finally coming. In this rain were 2 individuals trapped in each of their homes, looking out the windows, listening to the sound of raindrops, one decides to call the other

Mosquito

Hey

Ara~ Did you miss me Tomioka-san

What if I do?

...

Can I call?

Sure!

He slowly dials her number, waiting for the other to pick up. "Moshi Moshi Tomioka-san" His heart flutters, hearing her voice "Hey, How're you?" He asks "I'm Fine, How about you Tomioka-san?" The other replies. Giyuu sighs and looks out his window "I'm fine too I guess.......... do you think this rain will ever stop?" Giyuu finished, giving her another question. "I don't think so, if it does, can you come over? It's a little bit lonely here" She implied "Of course since I'm also bored" He states "You get bored?" She giggled, as He smiled, hearing her giggle would make his day. "Well, I'm looking forward to when you come here." She stated "ok" Giyuu replied bluntly "Sayonara Tomioka-san," Shinobu says, to which Giyuu only replied with a hum and ended the call.

The rain still didn't stop but it wasn't as worse as before, hearing the crystal raindrops falling to the ground, making that satisfying splash sound which brought peace to Giyuu's mind. While on the other hand Shinobu was bored and wanted to sleep but she couldn't, for her, the raindrops were annoying, as it was too noisy. She decides to scroll through the weather app on her phone, trying to see if the rain would even stop for the day. It only showed a small percentage of the rain stopping for the day, which made her frustrated since she wanted to go out and hang out with a certain someone. "I just want to to see hi-" she paused as she thought, instead of Mitsuri she was thinking about Giyuu, she blushed at the thought of missing him. "That was just a brain fart I do not want to see him" she muttered to herself, as she got up and went to her kitchen to make some snacks since she was hungry. After making her snack she turned the tv on and watched anime, she then switched to K-dramas to kill some time.

~After 4 episodes~

she looked at the clock to see what time it was, "2:42 pm, huh" She whispered to herself as she looked outside, checking if the rain finally subdued, and to her delight, she finally saw sunlight, even tho the rain still hasn't stopped. She checked her phone if he said anything, but to her dismay there was nothing, she wanted to shoot him a text, but she didn't want to sound like she really wanted to have him come over, even tho she does, since she's pretty bored, she just wanted to annoy him, since his suffering is her delight, or she just likes his company. She shook her head at the thought, since she finds him annoying, especially at how blunt he is at everything he does and says, and now she's thinking why she invited him over. "Maybe I actually li-" she stopped as she banged her head on the table. "No, he's an airhead, I don't like him," she thought as she shook all the thoughts of him away.