Zenzuko Perfect

"KAYAYAHAHHHHHHHH!" A loud shout was heard in the neighborhood, "THANK YOU TANJIRO, YOU ARE THE BEST THANK YOU, YOU'LL NEVER REGRET SAYING YES!" A boy with yellow hair states as he jumps in and hugs Tanjiro. Tanjiro was already regretting his decision of letting Zenitsu take his sister out on a date, but He couldn't do anything about it now so he just sighed and pat Zenitsu's back "You better bring her home safely or else" Tanjiro says as he glares at Zenitsu "Of course!" Zenitsu replied while saluting, "You can wait for Nezuko here" Tanjiro uttered as he went to his room. "Better take good care of her!" Tanjiro yelled as he was entering his room, to which Zenitsu replied with a small nod, he took a seat on the couch and fetched his phone from his pocket. He scrolled through the gram, nothing new but just a bunch of memes as he scrolled further down. In scrolling through he found an ad which was about Pianos and he, was interested, so he decided to watch it.

"Wow, I didn't know Piano sounded this good." He said as he listened carefully to the piece that was being played. Well as you may know Zenitsu Agatsuma has the ability called Perfect Pitch, He had it since birth and has been able to play a couple of instruments without training. After listening to the piece he followed a Piano page and went back to scrolling through memes, as he was scrolling he saw a head pop up in his peripheral, and immediately knew who it was. "NEZUUKKKOOO-CHANNNNN" He jumps up from the couch and proceeds to run to Nezuko, which stopped him since he would knock both of them over if he actually jumps to her. Nezuko just walked closer to him and gave him some head pats instead, which, made Zenitsu leap in joy. Nezuko giggles at his reaction "Just wait for me a little longer, I got some minor things to take care of" She said as she gestured him to sit back down on the couch, which he follows.

Tanjiro was sitting on the couch, worried about his sister. "Zenitsu is a good guy but-" He bolts up out of the couch as he regrets his decision. Scratching his head, He wanted to go accompany them, but what if Nezuko is enjoying the time she's spending with Zenitsu, I don't want to ruin her happiness if she realizes I've been following them Tanjiro thought as he sat back down on the couch, well, he couldn't say no after how Zenitsu asked him nicely and even got down on his knees, ready to beg Tanjiro. He just laid back down on the couch and scrolled through his messages looking for a certain someone.

At the mall Zenitsu and Nezuko were to be seen in the arcade playing the games which Nezuko wanted to play, as Zenitsu just followed her everywhere she went, after playing in the arcade, they went to a cafe. "A pleasant morning to you Arashi" Zenitsu greets the cashier, "A pleasant afternoon to you too Zenitsu, do you want the usual?" He paused as he looks at Nezuko "Oh, it looks like you have a guest with you, is she your gIrLfRiEnD~" He asked in a teasing manner. "I- N- No Sh-She's my friend's sis-" Yes, Yes I am, nice to meet you" Nezuko cut Zenitsu off as she smiled cheerfully, reaching her hand out for a handshake. "I'm Kawa Arashi, Nice to meet you, miss! What would you like?"  He asks as he looks at Zenitsu who is a blushing mess, well he's embarrassed, if I were in this situation, my reaction would be the same, but, anyway. "I'll have one blueberry cheesecake please" Nezuko said still keeping her beaming smile on her face.

As they sat at a table near the counter waiting for their orders Zenitsu asked Nezuko "Why did you do that?" "What? You don't like it?" She responded with a grin "I-It's not that, It's embarrassing" Zenitsu said as he looked down "As much as I want you to be my girlfriend it sounds weird when you say it" He finished as leans on the table. Nezuko on the other hand was still smiling, as she was amused at his reaction, she couldn't hold it in so she let a small giggle out "You'll get used to it" she replied as she looked at the waiter heading towards their table with the pastries they ordered. "Here you go lovebirds!" The same waiter said as he flashed Zenitsu a smirk. "Yeh yeh get moving you don't want to slack off on your job don't you." Zenitsu said as he was still embarrassed and he doesn't want to get teased at the moment. "Ok!" Replied the waiter as he laughs it off and went back to his job. Zenitsu and Nezuko proceeded to talk about normal things since Zenitsu decided to forget about it.