Before I knew it

-Agnetha-

Why would something like that happened? I was everything she wanted— I knew I did everything, she wanted me home... Im here, she wanted children we did have children, I devoted my life in this relationship but she still—had to leave.

3 pm losing sight of the light from outside, I've waited for her to come home back to me, Im always persuaded by her words and I always welcomed her with open arm. I won't want to wander what she did this time.  I remember way back in College she was my blockmate both of us are taking Business Administration, I had to inherit my father's business and she wanted to build her own— we had different views. She wanted to be there and I needed to be there, we became friends fast, best friends, roommates then after one kiss... Lovers. Frida meant the world to me, when we finished college she proposed and I took it I wanted to be her wife so I did become her wife, I was only 19 by then but didn't matter. A month after that proposal we moved in a home my father bought for us, 2 months later I was given the company I was too pressured back then, Frida helped me in all. My father knew then he taught Frida everything, I was disregard by may father quick although I didn't feel mad about it I was happy in fact, my father and wife was getting along. 5 months after that she asked me if Im willing to stay home and be a mom i was inlove said yes as fast, I loved her i don't know how would i explain it to anyone. 10 months after like having a child we adopted Tilly our sweet baby who was 2 months old, after a year we adopted again, Astrid a boy then Emelie after 7 years. Everything to please her, took care of the children, our home, her life, my life and other subtle things she didn't even dare to notice. One day, she comes in pacing and presenting me  divorce papers— I felt numb, didn't know how to breath then cried. How cruel was it? It was heartless of her, I gave her my whole life I knew by then it didn't matter, I didn't even dare to ask. She left by then I waited like a dog, our children waited too but not even a single call was hear, or a single shadow was seen. My father by then gave me the company back, what do I know about running that joint? I forgot about it, its been 10 years. I tried i did, balancing my duties and responsibilities, I seemed like i did everything fine but deep inside everything was falling apart, our children became distant while I became better at working every single one of them are different everytime. I wanted to call her and take her back, I didn't care what happened I needed her then I remembered I didn't know where she was, and how to reach her it was my dead end.

-Frida-

Time is ticking so slow and Im losing my head, I didn't mean to leave her but this things— I fell for this things.
I got addicted to it—I didn't know how to show my face back to my family, all those pressure from my father in law always telling me that I'll never be good enough for his daughter, that I'll never be half a man, that I'll never be welcome—those things became my last sort.  Stupid of me relaying my life into it, maybe its true I'll never going to be anything to my family, Im always the mom thats gone, absent and half-dead. This is my end.

-Agnetha-

I lost her.