Going Out

"So what's the deal with this transfer student?" A man with a large hand on his face and light blue hair asked. The air smelled of alcohol as an undiscovered bar was dimly lit. "He's very skilled, he's probably been trained from a young age. The fight didn't last very long though so I wasn't able get the full scope of his abilities. The obvious part is his quirk. He can control the void and transfer objects between the portals he creates. He's also adept at using the Flag Spear. Something tells me he won't be easy to take down. The light blue haired man scoffed. "He just a student, he should be easy to take down. Don't worry about him for now." He said leaning back on his bar stool. "Shigaraki, are you sure that's wise? Even if he is a student, it doesn't change the fact that he was capable of standing up to Dabi." A man made of black smoke with a purple outline said warningly. Shigaraki didn't say anything. "Well if we're done here, I'm gonna go get my wrist checked out. That damn kid got a hit on me during the fight." Dabi said as he turned snd walked away, exiting the bar. "Hmph, I feel like going out today." Shigaraki said, his one visible eye glaring at a poster on the wall.

The sun shined through the windows, partially obscured by silk curtain held back by strips of silk fabric attached to the wall. A yawn could be heard as the bed sheets rustled. A phoenix sat up in the bed, rousing himself from his beauty sleep. The phoenix looked around and remembered where he was. "That's right, I'm at the Yaoyorozu residence. It was nice of Ms. Yao to offer me a room, though I should persist in my attempts to purchase my own land here in Japan." Zhuque said stretching his feathery arms above his head before brushing aside the bed sheets standing up. The hard wood greeted his talons, having been heated by the sun shining through the window. A knock sounded from the door exiting the large room. Zhuque walked over and opened the door, finding Yaoyorozu standing before him.

"Morning Zhuque." She asked before having a dumbfounded look on her face. "Morning, Ms. Yao. Is something the matter?" Zhuque asked tilting his head to the side. "Why are you still wearing your school uniform? Don't you have anything else to wear?" Yaoyorozu asked, pointing at the bird. Zhuque looked down and back up at her. "Not at the moment no, although I had quite the collection of dressed back at home. However, those are only used for the household so I was unable have them accompany me to Japan." Zhuque explained, earning a concerned look from Yaoyorozu. Now that Zhuque was paying attention, Yaoyorozu was only wearing a bathrobe and some slippers, meanwhile he was there just ever so casually wearing his school uniform. "Ah, please give me a moment." Yaoyorozu said, turning and walking down the hall, and pulling out her phone. "Everyone! We have a bit of a problem!" She said whisper yelled into the phone.

Several other people joined the call. "Yaoyorozu, what seems to be the problem?" Iida's voice asked. "You sound really on edge." Todoroki responded calmly. "What's the problem this early in the morning?" Jirou asked while yawning, clearly exhausted from just waking up. "Whatever it is we'll help!" Deku called eagerly. "Is something amiss? Rarely anything happens at your mansion." Tokoyami said. "The house probably burned down! Haha!" "Dark Shadow, that's not funny!!" Tokoyami growled. Yaoyorozu cleared her throat. "Zhuque says he doesn't have any clothes other than his school uniform and hero costume!" She said in a worried voice. Stunned silence, met her comment. "We'll be right over." They all said in unison before collectively hanging up on her. Yaoyorozu looked at her phone in shock. What are they doing? "Who was that Ms. Yao?" Zhuque asked behind her. Yaoyorozu jumped away from him shock. "Ah! Don't sneak up on me like that!" She said standing up straight and dusting herself off. "Please forgive me Ms. Yao, but I called your name several times and you never responded." The bird said bowing apologetically. "Oh, really? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you." Yaoyorozu apologized looking away in embarrassment.

Zhuque shook his head. "It's fine, though in the future you should attempt to heighten your awareness of your surroundings." The bird said with a smile. Yaoyorozu nodded silently. "Going back to my question, who was on the phone with you?" The bird asked politely. Yaoyorozu perked up, "Oh, well it was--" ding dong. A loud doorbell rang throughout the mansion. "That would be them." Yaoyorozu said as she turned around and began walking to the front door, Zhuque close behind. The two arrived at the front door and Yaoyorozu pulled it open, revealing Jirou, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow, Todoroki, Deku, and Iida looking at them expectantly. "Do you seriously not have anything else to wear?" Jirou asked raising a brow. "Why are you so unprepared? Surely you must've known about this problem and sufficiently prepared for it!" Iida said in a strict voice. "We shall assist however we can." Tokoyami said affirmatively. "I'll help too. I can tear up the clothes to make them look cooler!" Dark shadow added, earning a sigh from Tokoyami as he shook his head.