Summer Camp

Despite the local police's best efforts, Shigaraki was nowhere to be found. Dozens of people had been questioned, but no one knew who they were talking about, nor had anyone seen anything suspicious. "Am I to understand that you let him go?" An officer with short black hair questioned. Zhuque nodded. "Yes, had I engaged with him, I assumed the villain would've killed Deku as soon as he laid his middle finger on his neck, mainly because he was purposefully keeping that limb off of his neck. And he would've done so at the first sign of trouble. I only let him go for the safety of the citizens at the mall." The phoenix explained. The officer nodded and looked down at the note pad in front of him. "Was there anything off about him? Like, maybe his brain just wasn't quite there?" He asked. Zhuque brought his index finger to the bottom of his beak. "Now that I look back on it, it was very strange how easy it was to simply sneak up on the two. And I remember him looking up at the mall's ceiling, rambling on something about the "truest and most perfect hero". Though I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, unless of course he happened to have been speaking of All Might." He said, trying to remember anything else that might have happened.

The officer's eyes darted to the left. Zhuque squinted his eyes at the officer. The man seemed to be uncomfortable at the mention of All Might. "I see. Well, that's all for now, contact us if you remember anything else." The man said with a smile. Zhuque returned to his normal posture and smiled. "Of course. Until next we meet." The phoenix said and the two stood up. The man opened a door and let Zhuque pass. The phoenix exited the police station and saw Tokoyami waiting for him. "Did everything go alright?" The crow asked, standing up from his leaning on the wall. Zhuque nodded. "They requested that we inform them of anything else we might remember about what happened. Also who might that be?" He asked turning his head towards Deku and a woman with emerald green hair further down the alleyway. "I would say that's his mother, but it's impolite to assume. For all we know that's his sister." Tokoyami responded looking at the woman fussing over Deku. "Anyway, we should be heading back. Yaoyorozu must be freaking out about where you are." Tokoyami said as he began walking out of the alleyway. Zhuque said nothing as he followed him. "What an interesting day it's been. So interesting, it's already gotten dark out."

Back at school, everyone was crowding around Zhuque, Tokoyami, and Deku respectively. "What was he like? Did you feel an adrenaline rush or something?" Hagakure questioned. "You walked up to him and showed him who's boss, that's the peak of manliness right there!" Kirishima cheered. "Why can't we talk about something interesting, like sneaking through girls--" slap!! "Feel free to tell the story at your own pace, ignore any uneccessary comments from any unmentionables." Asui said as her long frog tounge disappeared inside her mouth and Sato smothered a small perverted, probably grape flavored bundle, inside his tape with an unamused look on his face. The three were overwhelmed with the amount of attention they were recieving. It was only a minor incident, it's not like they saved the world or something. Zhuque was taking it all in stride, Tokoyami was respectfully asking for privacy, and Deku kept stuttering and sweating.

The door slammed open and Aizawa appeared. "Everyone get in their seats." As usual the intensity and tone of his voice didn't match his expression. Everyone quickly straightened up and returned to their seats. They all sat up straight and at attention as if they were at bootcamp and Aizawa was the drill instructor. Knowing Aizawa though, that's probably the first assumption people make about him. Either that or he's casually homeless. "I'm sure you all know, but Class A and Class B are going to attend this year's Summer Training Camp, regardless of whether not they passed the intermediary exam." Aizawa explained. Mina, Kirishima, and few other students jumped up in happiness. "However!" Aizawa quickly cut them off. "Those who failed the exams will be training extra hard than their peers who did pass. In other words, you special few will be taking remedial classes after your daily training regimen at the training camp." The students who cheered began sulking as they sat down.