New Character: Dr. Frank-N-Furter

(A/N: Time for you to have a Sweet Transvestite as your dad. It's the mad scientist Dr. Frank-N-Furter as your very own dad. I forgot who requested me this character, so I hope you all enjoy. Let's get it started!!

Warning: Mentioning of abandonment, a hint of abuse and neglect)

How He Meet You:

At nighttime underneath the storm, two parents both snuck away from the party they are invited to and noticed a eerie mansion as the mother smirk.

"Place that rotten abomination here." The mother said

The dad nodded and placed the baby down and quickly leave for the party. Footsteps came from the inside as the door opened to see Dr. Frank-N-Furter in his robe.

"Who's there?" Dr. Frank-N-Furter asked

He then noticed a small bundle and carefully pick it up as he slowly removed the blanket to see a newborn baby with rags and a malnourished stomach.

"Oh you poor thing. All abandoned and alone." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

Dr. Frank-N-Furter begin to bring the baby inside while humming a gently song as the baby sensed kindness as he smiled.

"Now what shall I name you? Aha I'll name you Y/N! Yeah Y/N." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

You cooed as you love the name as Dr. Frank-N-Furter smiled at you.

"Perfect name for my little Y/N." Dr. Frank-N-Furter smiled

You cooed as he is going to be very happy to raise you.

His First Night With You:

Frank begin to give you a bath as Riff Raff came over along with Magenta and noticed the baby.

"What's with the baby?" Riff Raff asked

"This is Y/N. Poor little girl must be abandoned." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

"Keep her here. She may be a little like you." Magenta said

After being bathed, Riff Raff gave Frank the clean diapers and other baby supplies. After when Frank dried you up, put a fresh clean diaper and a new onesie, you started to rub your eyes as Frank noticed a small bassinet and place you in with a small blanket.

"Sleep tight little one. Daddy loves you." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

You slowly close your eyes as you went into a deep sleep.

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

The only person Dr. Frank-N-Furter trust to babysit you is Magenta.

When He Plays With You:

You are now playing hide and seek with your dad as you are hiding in his lab underneath the table as Frank searched for you.

"Y/N where are you?" Dr. Frank-N-Furter cooed

You stayed quiet as Frank went into the lab and noticed your baby feet.

"I wonder if my little girl is underneath the table." Dr. Frank-n-Furter said

Frank went underneath and smile at you as you giggled as he pick you up and kiss your nose.

"Found you." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

You giggled as you enjoyed playing hide and seek with your dad.

Your First Word (Your First Word: Ocky. Rocky):