Mother's Day Special

(A/N: Happy Mother's Day to all the hardworking moms, the caring stepmoms, the awesome foster moms, and even the cool grandmothers, great grandmothers and even the cool aunts. Since I did a Father's Day special, I'm going to do a Mother's Day special with the female killers in this book. Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for the help for some of the girl characters!! Love you!!)

Marko:

It is Mother's Day and you are now out with Marko to find a perfect gift for your mommy Marsha. Ever since they met on Valentine's Day, she treated you with love and kindness and even helped you from time and time. You then noticed a necklace and see a favorite mom card.

"I think this looks perfect. What do you think dad?" You asked

"Of course. Now let me buy something and you are gonna help me." Marko said

"Of course I'll help you dad. Just as long we don't go to Victoria Secret." You said

Your dad begin to pout as you look at him with a serious look.

"Come on dad. Don't act like a little baby." You said

You took him to Blush, which was a bath bomb shop. Marko saw one that caught his eye, which was Sex on the Beach.

"DAD!" You said while blushing

"What? It's for mom." Marko said

He placed four of them in the bag as you sighed softly.

"I wish I was with uncle Dwayne right now." You said

He begin to pay the bath bombs since he always get anything sex related. Once you wrapped up the gifts, you along with your dad both went back home and Marsha smiled at you.

"Happy Mother's Day mom." You said

"Aww thank you Y/N. Any gifts you got for me?" Marsha asked

You gave her your gift first as she smiled at the necklace and opened the card as it reads:

"To Marsha,

Happy Mother's Day to the most kind and loving mother in the whole world. A kind and courageous mom who I loved with all my heart. Thank you for being with me ever since I met you on Valentine's Day and treated me so well. I love you so much and I will always be your daughter.

Sincerely,
Y/N M/N Lost."

Marsha smiled and hugged you as you hugged back as Marko presented her his gift as she noticed the bath bombs and chuckle.

"Sex on the Beach? Really babe?" Marsha asked

"He brought something sex related again?" David asked

"Every time." You said

David sighed a bit softly as Marko chuckled softly as Marsha loved the gifts and kissed your cheek as she loved the gifts that you along with your dad got for Mother's Day.

Mira:

It is Mother's Day and you are now out in the mall to find a perfect gift for your mom until you found a mug that have a 'Number 1 Mom' on it and even a best mom card.

"This will be perfect and I'm also going to buy a nice spa package." You said

You paid the mug and gift wrapped it and started to write the card and put the package for the spa before going to the mirror dimension as your mom is with a few faceless ghouls as you came over to your mom and hugged her.

"For you." You said

Mira opened the gift and smiled at the mug and even the card. She then opened it and the card reads: