Prologue/info page

In ancient times, in the Muromachi period in the Heian period (平安時代), Dragons exited and their spirits are attached to a pure of heart and kind soul. The dragon who gave life was the spring dragon, she was beautiful, and she helped the cherry blossoms bloom and the women wore the flowers because she had blessed the women of natural beauty.

The firedragon is brave and destructible yet he never feared anything or anyone.

The water dragon was graceful and well balanced and he cared for the creatures of the ocean.

The air Dragon was graceful, free, and never stayed on the ground he helped his brothers and sister with rain and wind to help the trees grow and provide cool weather for the people and dragons.
As the years go by the power to turn into dragons died out many contained their dragons and never showed it again unless it was to save the world.

The last person who was a dragon before she contained Was Sun Lee-Song, the dragon of the sun with her fiery-colored fur and the sun mark on her arm. She had flaming red hair that looked like fire.

Mitsuki was born in 1986. She was later brought to the Witwicky family when she was just a month old, and the legend of the Dragon will live on when she becomes of age, to defend her friends and family, and one day she meets her soulmate and husband, Optimus Prime, leader/commander of the Autobots. They will one day become a team and soon fall in love with each other.

Will it work out or will they stay friends and Co-workers in the military?

Astro-klik = fraction of a second

Breem = 1 hour

Cycle = 12 hours (one day)

Deca-phase = 8 hours

Astro-second = .273 seconds?

nano-click = 1 second

Klik = minute

cycle = 1.25 hours

groon = 1.2 minutes

solar cycle = one day/ 24 hours

Meta-cycle/Joor = 1 week

mega cycle/orn = 1 month

Orbital(star/Vorn) cycle = one year

stellar cycle = 7.5 months

Their biology/terms;
Energon = blood of the Cybertronians

Berth = Bed

Optic(s) = Eye(s)

Servo(s) = Hand(s)

Frame = Body

Peds= feet

Audio receptors= ears

Aft= their butt

Chasis= Chest

Femme = Female or woman

Mech= Man or male

Sparkling= birth to toddler

Youngling= Child to teen

Adult= Teen to adult

Sparked= Pregnant

Interface= sexual intercourse

Their slang terms/cuss words(Do not let the young bots/children hear these words);

Frag = Fuck