Chapter One:

It was May 28th, 1985 and Mitsuki was born. she doesn't remember her family and she was the only Dragon left in her family. She doesn't remember her family and she was the only Dragon left in her family.

She was soon adopted into the Witwicky family in March 1995 She was brought to her new home when she was eleven years old. "Welcome home, Suki." "Thanks, mom." Sam hugged his older sister. "Welcome home Suki!" "Okay, let her unpack and get settled in." "Okay." Sam grabbed her hand and led her to her room. "Sorry if it's pink, we can change the colors if you'd like." "Well, I do like pink but I like the softer shade, and maybe some black to contrast it, and Royal blue and Purple Blankets will help complement my room a little bit." "Okay."

Judy took Suki, to get a whole new wardrobe of clothes and she found a few shirts and jackets with her Dragon on it. "Those you like?" "Yep, those they are a little big, but I'll grow into them." "Alright." Suki's dragon ears were and a woman stared at Suki. "What's wrong?" Judy saw a woman looking disgusted at Suki's appearance. "Excuse me, do not stare at my daughter like that." "She doesn't look like you, she's Asian." "And?" "And she is not from here." "I was born in America, my parents were from Japan, and they put me up for adoption to protect me, and I don't know what they were protecting me from, but at least Mrs. Witwicky chose me." "So what of the girl is different, she's like the rest of us, but more unique and she sounds intelligent for a nine-year-old." "Thanks." Judy held Suki closer and Suki sensed danger from the creepy man.

As they headed to Judy's car. "Mom." She saw the man from earlier. "Can I help you?" "I wanted to talk to her." "Get away from us you creep." She growled out and her claws showed and she was ready to fight when a cop stopped him. "Sir back away from the girl and her mother." "Mangy thing." the man left. Judy was surprised that her adopted daughter protected Judy from danger. "You two better get home." "Thank you, officer." "Caden." "But everyone calls me Cade." "Well, nice to meet you."

Suki finished up with her room and there was still a lot to do. She saw an MP3 player with music on it. "Oh yeah, Brandon heard about you so he got an MP3 player as a welcome to the neighborhood gift." "Thanks." Brandon peeked in. "No problem, Jay learned your taste in music after Sam and I told us what you liked and your personality." "Thanks again."

She was used to her dragon form so she always had her ears and tail out and Trent would pick on her but she didn't care. She was homeschooled until she was 14 years old.

August 1998;
She soon saw new kids who kinda stuck to their own, and she walked up to them. "Hello, I'm Suki." the boy with dark blue hair blushed. "Orion, is his name, and I think He likes you." "Really." "Yeah." Orion chuckled nervously. Trent saw them. "Hey, newbies." "Ugh, Back off Trent." "Don't get smart with me freak." Orion stepped up. "Don't talk to her that way." "Awe what's a bunch of freaks gonna do huh?" "Freaks?" "Yeah, you and your weird colored hair." "Come on." She led her new friends. "Suki, why do you hang with weirdos." "I'm showing them around, Garret." She walked away before he yanked her back by her hair. Orion tackled the boy "Do not touch her."

Suki never imagined getting hurt like that, and Orion saw that she was in shock. "Suki, look at me, your safe okay. "Her vitals are rising." "Suki, breathe, if you don't calm down, you will pass out." "I...can't." Orion placed his jacket over her and carried her. "I'll take her home." "Okay."

Suki began to fall in love with Orion after joining JROTC and she learned how to fight, she and Orion outmatched each other, their moves were synced and they started to fall in love with each other and began dating.

The two were at Orion's house and they were making out and Suki felt Orion's erection. "Uhh.." "It's okay, Your body is just reacting to me." "H-How?" "Your body wants to touch me." "I have never done this." "I'll show you." She placed his hand on her chest. "Suki?" "Let your body do it's thing, let go let it take over." Orion did, and he got undressed as did Suki and they kissed and she felt Orion's erection "Ah~!" "Oh, do you like that?" "Suki, that feels amazing." "Yeah, how about this?" She took his size down her throat and Orion gasped he had no idea that Suki was like this but he loved it. "S-Suki~" "Mnh?" She pulled off of him. "Ready?" "Have you done this before?" "No, I have never had sex before, it's my instincts telling me how to do this." "Mine too." they kissed and she slowly lowered herself onto Orion's dick and she gripped his shoulders. "I got you, I know I'm a little big, focus on me, look me in the eyes." "She moaned from his dick stretching her and she slowly began to move and she felt pleasure and Orion held her hips for a steady pace and she kissed him and he groaned and she gasped and he moved them so she was flat on her back and she held onto him. "You are so tight, my love ~" "Orion~" He came inside her and he made sure that she was okay they got dressed and Suki brushed her hair and she was about to leave when Orion pulled her in a kiss. "What was that for?" "For teaching me how to be gentle with a woman." "Oh, yeah no problem." She kissed him and he caressed her face "I love you." "I love you too, Orion."