Chapter four;

It has been a few years since the attack on Chicago and Miyu is now sixteen almost seventeen years old, she had black hair with red and blue streaks and those colors were her natural hair colors mixed.

Her look;

Her hair;

Her hair;

Miyu and her family were having an annual family BBQ and Miyu was sitting next to her mom and dad, and her uncle was cooking over the fire pit in the backyard

Miyu and her family were having an annual family BBQ and Miyu was sitting next to her mom and dad, and her uncle was cooking over the fire pit in the backyard. Ironhide, Ratchet, and Bee were sitting together as well Miyu stared at the stars. "Milkyway's out tonight." "It is, huh?" "Yeah." "Good eye kid." "Thanks." Miyu loved the stars as everybody else did." She soon fell asleep and Optimus picked her up carried her to her room, and he laid her down kissed her forehead. "I love you, sweet spark." "Love you too, dad." Optimus left his necklace for her because it held something very important that his father left for any grandchildren he may have.

Miyu dreamed of a mech that resembled Lockdown but he was shorter and he had brown hair and green eyes like his father's human form.

The dream;
Miyu saw a male with green eyes. "Who are you?" "Who are you, Femme?" "Miyu Lee-Prime." "Luke and I do not know why, but I believe that my spark wants to protect you from harm." "mine is telling me the same thing." "I will not harm you." He held his hand out. "Neither will I, you have beautiful eyes." "So do you, and I will see you soon, my femme." "Same here, my mech." They kissed.

Miyu woke up "It was so real." "What?" "I had a dream about a guy named Luke and he had brown hair and green eyes like his father but he's not like his father, he's somewhat different than Lockdown, and he doesn't agree with Lockdown and what he's doing." "I had the same thing happen to me, I dreamt of your mother, and we later fell in love, had you back on April 28th, 2000, we were happy that you came into the world and we had on February 14th, 2009 we had Orion, so you and your brother are exactly ten years apart." "Cool." "Hi, Sissy." "Why hello, Orion." She picked up her brother. "How are you?" "Good." Suki got Orion. "Come on, momma will take you to school." "Okay, mommy bye daddy and Sissy." "Bye kiddo." "Bye, my son." Cade grabbed his keys. "Come on girls." "Coming dad!" "Bye, dad." "Bye, Miyu, have a good day at school." "I will."