Chapter three:

It has been three years now, Miyu is thirteen years old and Orion is now two years old and Miyu was going to one of of the best schools in Washington, DC; HMS (Hardy Middle School).

Her middle school;

She was waiting for her mom

She was waiting for her mom. "Hey, Miyu." "Hi, Savannah." "So do you want to spend the night this Saturday?" "I'll ask my parents." "Sweet."
Savannah River;

She spotted her mom

She spotted her mom. "Is that your mother?" "Yes, I know her car." "Alright." Miyu hopped in the front seat "Again?" "Yeah." "I know." "Oh, Savannah asked if I could spend the night with her this weekend." "As long as your dad is okay with it." They returned home. "Hello, Miyu, how was your day?" "The teacher thought mom was a stranger again." "Yeah, I swear that woman has an issue with me." "Hey, Dad?" "Hmm?" "Is it alright if I spend the night at Savannah's?" "I do not mind, and you do not have to ask me, I know her father and you two have been close friends since you met her at the beginning of the year." "Thanks, dad!" She ran off to her yelling excitedly over the phone with Savannah as she packed up for her sleepover and it was Friday after all and the last week of eighth grade. She was almost fourteen years old. "HE SAID YES!"

Optimus chuckled. "She grew up." "She sure did."
Optimus went back to work on the files and Suki made him another cup of coffee.

"You work so hard." "I know." "She'll be out of the house for the weekend." "Alright, let me wrap this up for the evening." "I love you." "I love you more, Suki, you always know how to make me relax." "I know." She kissed her husband. Miyu smiled she was lucky to have a loving mother and father. "Okay, you two, I don't want to accidentally see something I don't want to see." "Alright." Orion cooed at his sister. "Awe, I'll miss you, baby bro, but I'll be home tomorrow, okay?" He smiled at her. "She's a good sister."

Suki dropped Miyu off at Savannah's. "Hey, girl!" "Hey, bestie!" Suki laughed.

With Optimus and Suki;
Optimus and Suki were making out "It's been a while huh?" "Yeah." They were kissing and touching each other and Suki caressed Optimus' face he kissed her neck and she gripped the back of his NEST t-shirt. "Do you like that?" "Yes, I do." Optimus and Suki we're alone since Judy offered to watch Orion for a few days because she hasn't seen Orion since he was born. "Oh, you are so beautiful, Suki." "You are handsome." they kissed and Suki grinded against him. "Uh~ Suki~" "You like that Optimus?" "Oh Primus, you feel amazing my love." Suki got undressed as she was getting ready for bed. Optimus hugged her from behind. "Your body is beautiful." "I don't know it changed after I had our kids." "Suki, I love you for you, and these stretch marks are from giving birth to two beautiful and smart children and when I see the marks, it shows me that you went through so much for them." "And I always will." They kissed and Optimus groaned as Suki stroked his member and he couldn't help but moan from his wife. "Feels good." "Mnh~ I bet." Optimus had pinned her down "Reminds me of JROTC, you pinned me down and I seduced you to get free of your grasp, and I pinned you down." "We were only acquaintances then." "Yeah, and now we're married for three with two children." He kissed her and she felt him grinding into her. "Mnh~" "So beautiful." "Optimus~" Optimus slowly entered her and he groaned and Suki gasped in pleasure from his size. "So big." "So tight, my love." "Fuck me~" "I intend to, Suki." She moaned when he thrusted into her and she held his shoulders, and he kissed her neck and chest and they felt their bond between the two of them. "Optimus~!" "Oh, frag, you feel amazing." "You do-Ah~! too!" Optimus hit the spot that made her go crazy. "Right there~!" Optimus held her close and she hid her face in his neck. "I'm close~!" "Me too." Optimus slammed into her one last time and he came inside her, Suki moaned and she relaxed after the most amazing sex they just had. "That was amazing, Optimus." "Indeed it was, thank you, for helping me relax." "We helped each other relax." They laid beside each other and fell asleep Suki was in her husband's arms.