1 Fairytale

Hello. My name is Amy, (I know, a very boring name) but it fits me, because I have a very boring family. I am 16 years old. So one day a long time ago, (well not that long ago) on a very ordinary day there was a little girl born. That little girl was me! Well any way. That little girl did not know she was special. I guess nobody knows they are special till something special happens to them. Yes something special did happen to me. Let me get back to my story. As I was saying. This day was not so ordinary after all. This little baby girl was born into a kingdom. At this kingdom this baby was very loved. She had something enchanting about her. (Well that's what people told me) but very enchanting. Like she had a spell put on her. Maybe she did maybe she didn't.

This spell thought was put on her was put by a very enchanting witch. This witch was beautiful but she was very evil. Nobody could have thought that something could be born so evil. This witch's name was Jone. She thought it was a gift for this wonderful baby to be enchanting to. The King and Queen thought she was up to something, but can't a evil witch just give a gift. Many people thought that people could change and that Jone did change. The King and Queen was for sure that this witch was up to no good.

The King decided to send out some men to hunt down this witch and demanded she was brought back. None of the men returned so he went out with some more of his men and was never seen again.

That's what I was told when I was little. My mom told me that so i thought my dad was a hero but my dad left us for another woman. My life is just going to school going to work then going home on repeat.