𝖛. fighting blue and red suit guy

ASTRID GRUNTED when the guy in the blue and red suit landed a punch on her stomach

ASTRID GRUNTED when the guy in the blue and red suit landed a punch on her stomach. She could tell he felt bad immediately though.

"You okay?" His eyes widened.

"Yeah." She nodded, inhaling sharply. "Fair game." She shrugged. "Not like it'll score me any points but...I got this thing." She held up his web shooter. The confused boy looked at his left wrist, only to see that it was missing.

"What—? It was securely on my hand." He knitted his eyebrows together. Astrid made an 'o' shape with her mouth.

"Not anymore, it isn't." She teased with a grin. "How do you work this thing—? Oh!" She exclaimed when she shot a web out of it. "That's...interesting." She turned the object continuously, trying to examine the structure as closely as possible.

"Kid, what are you doing?" Tony spoke over Peter's comms, seeing as the teenager was just standing there. Peter sighed.

"She has my web shooter." He shook his head, watching the girl accidentally put a web on her book.

"Damn it." She mumbled.

"Get it back!"

"I was trying to. But she's fast." Peter stated. And he wasn't lying. Astrid nor Scott had figured out about how fast she moves. But to a genius like Peter Benjamin Parker, he could tell immediately that her movements were faster than a regular person.

"Astrid," Scott began. Astrid jumped, shooting another web out of the web shooter. She hadn't expected to hear him. "what are you doing?" She had finally got the webs off of her book.

"He got me in the stomach, I stole this web shooter thing." Astrid explained, staring at the device closely. "It's really well put together." She could hear the whole team sigh.

"Younger Lang," Steve spoke. Astrid beamed. He used the name she told him to use. "keep it. But actually do something to him."

"Fine." Astrid shook her head with a sigh. Peter was still talking to Tony, so she used this to her advantage.

She shot a web in his face.

author speaks!yippee!! this wasn't originally how i planned for them to meet, but it worked out in the end

author speaks!
yippee!! this wasn't originally
how i planned for them to meet, but it
worked out in the end

astrid's corner!
don't ask how i got the web thing