𝖎𝖛. the actual fight begins

ASTRID HAD no idea what was going on at this point

ASTRID HAD no idea what was going on at this point. She heard commotion on her earpiece, and it made her confused. What is going on? Her eyes widened at an explosion.

"I'm just gonna lay over here—." She nodded slowly. "I don't wanna die." She grabbed her book firmly, laying down on the cold concrete. Wanda lifted her up to her feet, leaving Astrid no choice but to run.

"Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck." She heard her father say. Astrid laughed. Of course he did. All of Team Cap met up in a run, Steve being up front.

"Come on!" He waved his hand towards Sam and Bucky.

"You guys run too fast." Astrid acknowledged. Wanda nodded in agreement. They were stopped by a laser creating a line in front of them. Astrid looked up to see a guy with a stone in his head.

"Captain Rogers..." It spoke. "I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good..." Tony and Natasha were now next to him. Except, Tony was in the sky. "you must surrender now."

"I'm okay with that." Astrid shrugged. Scott gave his daughter a look. "Sorry." More people continued to land next to Tony, and Astrid's mouth was agape. "That's a lot of people." She whispered loudly.

Everyone stared at each other, Astrid looking around at her surroundings...and maybe also giving someone a headache. Could you guess who?

"Astrid." Scott scolded. Astrid smiled sheepishly. Everyone looked at their 'leaders', wanting to know what to do next.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked.

"We fight." Steve responded.

"Oh dear, God." Astrid shut her eyes tightly. "I haven't even had proper training."

author speaks!tbh, i forgot where i was headed with this so im js trying to upload my old chapters (im proofreading first though ofc)

author speaks!
tbh, i forgot where i was headed
with this so im js trying to upload
my old chapters (im proofreading
first though ofc)

astrid's corner!
nope. no thank you