Part 1: First Contact

In the 41st millennium there is only war among all races and sentient beings and the Death Guard are not an exception. They have spotted a planet of Tau that has retaliated against there basic diseases and blight they spilled into there galaxy. Due to this a Death Guard sorcerer accompanied by a tally man have been sent to deal with the problem for it is grandfather Nurgle's wishes. The planet is not to be toiled with for there equipment is almost matched to the Death Guards but it is no matter for Nurgle's wishes are but only truth.

"Report marine how close are we to this planet for I wish to rid of it as fast as Nurgle allows". "Sorcerer sir we are in range for a exterminatus declaration but there shields are all to powerfull and will repel it". "Good send 2 drop pods and tell them to spread but are best blight and give the residence of this planet a true test". Two drop pods soar threw the galaxy turning to flame as they smash into the planet landing in a large grass field. The drop pods slowly open and ten Death Guard Terminators emerge from the two pods turning the field to withered and stagnant husks.

As the Terminators begin to venture into one of the last forests on this tau planet they spread as many sicknesses as they can to please grandfather Nurgle and there sorcerer. They see a small tau military base with a broadside battlesuit as there heavy weapons.

"Sorcerer sir we've spotted a small base where we first landed from are pods and we ask permission to attack"

"Sorcerer sir we've spotted a small base where we first landed from are pods and we ask permission to attack". "Permission granted soldier but try to give the gifts of Nurgle as much as you can for if we grow a small army are numbers will be there downfall". The Terminators burst out with lighting speed and put bolter shells in 5 of the tau guard by the trees. While 5 press forward and continue to kill the foul xenos the other 5 begin to shove there hands into the corpses of the already killed and full them with pure stagnation and blight and watch them rise as they become Poxwalkers.

 While 5 press forward and continue to kill the foul xenos the other 5 begin to shove there hands into the corpses of the already killed and full them with pure stagnation and blight and watch them rise as they become Poxwalkers

The Poxwalkers begin to rise and fight there own while 5 Terminators who have been advancing have killed the majority of the tau forces. About a handful of tau remain along with the battle suit that where being repaired and mended from a past battle. The 5 Terminators begin pouring fire into the suit but it's shields protect it with ease. Learning that bolter fire won't do the job one Terminator holsters his bolter and pulls out a plauge scythe as his brother's take minimal damage from the tau's missile systems due to there lack of ability to feel pain. The Terminator scythe in hand charges the pre occupied suit and gets in range and leaps with all its might and pierces threw the shield and slams his scythe directly in the suits chest and pulls it out leaving a hole in the suits chest.

The Terminators then begin clean up and transform as many salvageable bodies as possible into Poxwalkers. "Sorcerer sir mission successful with no casualties and we gained many followers of Nurgle. We also have discovered technology in the form of a suit from the tau should we salvage it?" "Keep it safe and further inspection will answer that. I will be sending a dreadnought down as well to ensure that the start of this incursion goes smoothly". "Thank you sorcerer sir Terminator squad out".

End of chapter 1
Hello there and thank your for reading the first chapter of my first ever wattpad story and I hope you enjoyed. If you have any feedback about it please leave it in the comments.