Chapter 4

Cw/Tw: underage smoking, underage drinking, sex mention, self harm, ed.

Wilbur's POV:
Wilbur let the toxic air fill his lungs as he dragged it out of his mouth. It was one of his only ways to cope.

Getting distracted

"Yo Wil want some?" Schlatt asked, pulling out a bottle of whiskey. "Eh no thanks" he replied before putting the cancer stick back between his lips.

"Come on don't be a pussy now Wil" minx laughed. Wil groaned and grabbed the bottle taking a swig; trying to keep a straight face as the liquid burned the back of his throat.

It had already started taking effect as he was only young and hadn't drank before. Quackity laughed also before hearing his phone go off and checking it, only to see it was his boyfriends.

"Oh guys I've gotta go" he said with a smirk. "Okay" minx said, clearly missing the situation.
"Simp" Wilbur and Schlatt said at the same time. "Oi I am not" the other beanie boy said then running off to his lovers.

"They've probably gone to have sex somewhere" Schlatt laughed as minx gasped, now realising the situation. They all laughed before hanging out for about an hour just talking.

Before they all knew it midnight had approached. They were all getting sleepy and needed to go home.

"Okay bye guys" Wilbur said before walking off into the cold darkness of the night.

When he got in he tried to sneak up to his room but what he didn't realise was techno was right behind him as he stepped up the stairs.

"Where have u been Wil" he said in his usual monotone voice, scaring the shit out of Wilbur he nearly screamed. "O-oh hi tech" he laughed nervously, trying to walk backwards up the stairs.

"Is that smoke I smell" he said making sure by smelling the air. Wilbur's heart was racing at this moment but he kept his act together. "N-no" he said, his voice wavering a bit.

"Don't lie now Wil" techno stepped closer. Techno wasn't much taller than Wilbur, only about 1-2 inches taller, but once he was stood over you it was really intimidating.

His long hair was brushed into a neat pony at the back of his head and his broad structure of the face and body was scary.

"I'm not" he said a bit too defensively before turning on his heals and trudged up the stairs to his cold, lonely bedroom.

Once he was in he grabbed his bag and began his homework, he tried so hard that week to impress his dad it was exhausting. To only get shouted at or told to go to his room. He knew it was no use to keep trying because he knew he wasn't good enough. He needed to try harder.

But of coarse he kept trying, he needed the satisfaction of knowing he impressed his dad. He needed to make him proud.

He had filled about 8 a4 pages of work for his homework.progress.

As it was now about 7:34 in the morning he went downstairs for breakfast. School started at 9 so he had time to start his extra work for all his teachers.

Are you really going to eat?
Don't you think your fat enough?
Are you stupid?

Wilbur went down anyway. "Hey dad I'm-." He was cut off by his dad telling him to shush. "Wilbur can't you see I'm busy" his dad gave him an annoyed look before turning back to his younger brother.

Wilbur frowned but knew his brother was more important, so he went back to his bedroom and started the extra work.

It was parents evening soon and he was hoping his teacher told his dad how well he was doing so his dad could finally be proud.

When he was finished with his work he put it in his bag and left the house without a word. They wouldn't notice anyway.

The beanie boy walked down the pavement to his school, he was exited to see his other friends.

As he got there he saw his friends waiting at the gate for him. He ran over to them with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hey guys" Wilbur said, to which they replied with a "hi Wil."

"Did anyone study for the English assessment today?" Niki questioned the group. Wilbur's heart sank. We have an assessment? He thought to himself.

He ended up doing it with no worry as he already knew how to do it as he had previously revised without realising.

How stupid of you
Idiot
your dad is going to hate you
Stupid
STUPID

There it was again, the voice. The only way to shut it up was to cut. So that's exactly what he did. The troubled boy made his way to the bathroom, cursing himself every second.

He locked the door and grabbed the blade from the cupboard, quickly pulling up his sleeve, mindlessly letting the tears fall as he looked at the scars littered over the pale skin, ready to add more.

He glided the cold metal over his arm, ready to feel the burn, which soon came then he added more, and more, and more until he began to see black specks in his eyes.

Wilbur quickly washed his now scarlet arms as he got dizzy so he worked faster to bandage his arms and get to bed.

When he was done he hurried to his room and got into his pyjamas and climbed into bed, still feeling a little dizzy.
***
He woke up at 2:37 am. He groaned and sat up, reaching for his phone to check the time.

Go Wilbur
Do some work
Do you want him to be proud?
GET THE FUCK UP THEN

He slithered out of his bed and made his way to his computer, sitting down in his lopsided chair, out of his siblings he was the more ignored one.

Techno was the favourite then it was Tommy and finally Wilbur. Wilbur asked for less things because he knew he wouldn't get it like his brothers. He had the least decorated room.

Once he had filled nearly his whole notebook with extra work he checked the time on his phone. The bright light shone in his eyes as he read 7:16 am.

The brunette decided it was a good time to head downstairs. He walked into the kitchen finding his family. What a shocker. All sitting together at the table.

Don't you dare eat fatty
Fucking fat shit

Maybe he wouldn't eat. But what if his dad finds out he isn't eating.

Are you kidding
He doesn't care
He hates you
They all do idiot

"Hey bitch boy Wil has decided to join us" Tommy smiled at his older brother, a taunting glint in his eyes.

"Sup child" Wilbur retorted

"I AM NOT A CHILD" he boy screamed as Wilbur found it quite funny as well as techno, although you can't read his face most of the time.

"Wilbur would you stop being mean to you brother" Philza told his middle child.

"But he called me a bitch bo..." he decided he wasn't going to finish that sentence because it was clear his dad wasn't listening.

Wilbur felt quiet hurt by his observation but didn't question it as he knew his brothers were more important. He felt enraged by the thought.

"Hey dad?" Wilbur whispered barely audible. Phil just hummed at the child as Wilbur built up the courage to ask his dad for a new notebook because he had nearly filled his current one. "Could I maybe get a new notebook?" He asked, his voice wavering slightly.

"That's ridiculous Wilbur, no, you can't just ask for things and not work for it." His dad shook his head while glancing at Wilbur.

"I-I'll clean the....h-house?" He asked, hoping for his dad to say yes. "You have 'till tomorrow" his dad deadpanned. "Thanks dad" Phil just hummed and ushered him out the room.

Wilbur was ecstatic at this and ran up to his room to get ready and headed to school.

———————————————————————
Wc:1360
Sorry for not uploading
Take care of urself💞