Chapter 6

Cw/Tw: thoughts

Wilbur's pov:
Wilbur woke up the next morning the crisps not even crossing his mine but the notebook he had been wanting was.

As he got out of bed he felt light headed but ignored it and went downstairs to see his dad with his brothers and eating breakfast.

The only person who looked at him was techno and it was a look of pity for wilbur. He didn't need pity so he gave him a dirty look and got water from the tap.

His family didn't speak a word to him as he quietly snook back up to his room and took his vape out his drawer. He started using it as he felt the nicotine take over his body.

He needed time alone.

get out
your family don't care
stay away from them
they don't like you

After an hour in his room he went back downstairs to his dad and brothers. Wilbur had been good all week waiting for that notebook and he was so excited about it.

Philza's pov:
Philza noticed how Wilbur looked at him and his siblings with sadness and he felt guilty that he just left wilbur to do his own thing and not pay as much attention to him.

He knew wil snuck out every night and wouldn't sleep until he got back and he knew he was safe.

He tried his best raising 3 boys by himself and wil wouldn't even cross his mind because he was too busy with Tommy.

He noticed Wilbur's mental health getting worse and couldn't help but feel so guilty. He noticed how wil would look so sad when Phil said "im proud of you" he knew it tore wil apart.

He noticed everything he just didn't know what to do about it.

Wilbur's pov:
Wilbur walked downstairs Tommy was out with techno so it was only his dad.

"Wilbur come here please" Phil said in the most caring voice. "Coming" Wilbur's voice was raspy and quiet.

Am I in trouble
What did I do wrong
I do everything wrong
What did I do
What did I do
What did I do

My thoughts got cut off by my dad taking a hold of my shoulder and lead me to the couch where we both sat.

"Wilbur" he said "yes dad" Wilbur whispered.

Philza just looked at the boy while he saw his eyes gloss over and wiped his hot tears away.

Philza did something he hasn't done for the longest time. He hugged him.

Wilbur balled. He hasn't felt this love for so long and it felt nice. He felt warm.

The brown haired boy finally stopped crying after about 10 minutes in his dads arm.

"Am I okay to talk now?" Philza asked. "Yes" Wilbur's voice was soft but quiet.

"Wilbur I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I love you so much and I'm so sorry for treating you the way that I do. I notice everything about you wil. I notice how your mental health has gotten worse and how you sneak out every night, how you look at your brothers with sadness and jealousy. I want you to be happy because I love you wilbur , I'm so proud of you."

"I love you so much dad and thank you for everything i know you try your best" Wilbur said crying again.

He finally said it he's proud of him.

Someone's finally proud of me

"Wait how do you know I sneak out every night?" Wilbur said puzzled.

"Your not that slick you know, you make quite some noise" Phil said laughing. Wilbur laughed a bit too.

"If you ever need to go out in the future please use the front door, just be safe" Phil said meaning every word he said.

"Oh I also have something else for you" the single dad pulled out a slick black notebook from behind him along with a new yellow jumper.

Wilbur took them with ease and care as he admired the notebook. It was the exact one he wanted. His eyes teared up again.

"What's wrong? Is it the wrong one? If it is I can take it back" Phil said in a hurry.

"No no it's perfect, it's the exact one I wanted and the jumper thank you so much, I love you" wil said still crying, happy tears it was.

"I love you too wilbur."

Wilbur hugged Philza as the door opened to see Tommy run in and jump on Wilbur to give him the biggest hug. Techno walked in after closing the door and walking over to his family.

Wilbur stood up and gave techno a hug too. The most love filled hug he has ever gotten off techno.

Wilbur Philza techno and Tommy all sat under blankets with popcorn and sweets and put on a movie.
————————————————————
wc: 812
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long but it's finally finished I hope you enjoyed.
Take care of yourself 💞