༺ How You Met Hua Cheng

(The one speaking his Hua Cheng)

*+Aquarius+*
"I was helping gege in the fields when we saw someone painting, he decided to ask them what they were painting; it didn't interest me until they said they were painting with the blood of their enimies that they dyed different colors. I get my paints from them now, they're surprisingly high quality for the materials and the cheap price." (He never uses the paints for paintings of Xie Lian btw)

*+Pisces+*
"I heard someone crying, out of curiosity I went to check, they were crying over a grave, I questioned them. They were crying because the deceased never gave them the 20 gold coins they owed. I gave them the money and we walked away from each other."

*+Aries+*
"I seem to keep on bumping into them wherever I go, it got so bad to the point where we accidentally accused each other of stalking the other. Eventually they just said they would stay in bed all day and never leave so that we would stay separated. Turns out they live in the Puqi village."

*+Taurus+*
"They wandered into the ghost city thinking it was a normal city, in the middle of the woods...but that's beside the main point. They walked in and noticed it was a city full of ghosts, they ended up buying chicken wings and hid in an alleyway with a group of ghosts for a week until I found them. I had to take them out but they kept coming back through gates, roofs, windows, even the gamblers den somehow to be with the group of ghosts. I gave up after a while."

*+Gemini+*
"They accidentally summoned me into their bedroom with a huge array and everything, they were trying to summon chicken noodle soup since they couldn't cook for absolute shit."

*+Cancer+*
"I was in the gamblers den when I saw a person just hugging the corner, I had them brought to me since it was suspicious. Apparently they weren't there to gamble, they just wanted the tea and food that was served. I found out later that they had basically inhaled over 100 tea cups and kimchi."

*+Leo+*
"We ran into each other and it turned into a full blown argument. They called we two eyes and I was in a teenager form at the time so I didn't have an eyepatch or anything. I questioned them about how they knew my true identity and they just slowly backed away and disappeared after I blinked once."

*+Virgo+*
"They saw a silver butterfly and caught it somehow, I looked through it and they looked at the butterfly so that they were looking dead into my eyes and said:
'I know your watching me buddy, I'm not stupid.' And then they released the butterfly."

*+Libra+*
"I took Gege to a nice restaurant and they were the head chef. I was suspicious when instead of a server they came out with the food and Gege asked them. They said the waiter accidentally set the kitchen on fire and after they put it out on their own the waiter was fired and since everyone else was booked for serving they had to come out and do some themselves. We applauded them for their honesty, the food was good too."

*+Scorpio+*
"I found them reading in the library, it was a very old book, they looked very modest and peaceful, almost like gege. But under closer inspection I saw they were reading the art of war, and had blood on their hands."

*+Sagittarius+*
"I was sent under the mission up supervising them by Gege, they nearly died by walking up to a wolf and petting it within the first five minutes, I can understand why Gege needed help."

*+Capricorn+*
"I don't know, I really don't, we're just friendly acquaintances, I don't know how I met them, I have just known them for a long time. WHERE DID THEY COME FROM-"

 WHERE DID THEY COME FROM-"