🎉1K Special🎉

We just hit 1k, I never knew I would even reach close to this many reads!!!

So enjoy this little zodiacs vs Bai wuxiang/Jun Wu fight chapter I made ❤️

"What the actual fuck is that

"What the actual fuck is that..." Aquarius whisper-yelled to all the others.

"Isn't that the dude that interrupted our game of cards?!" Scorpio asked Capricorn with a shocked expression written on their face.

They were all just walking around Mount Tonglu, trying to get out of the current situation that they walked in on. When they heard swords clashing from a distance. Out of instinct Virgo went to take a look, everyone ran after them to make sure they didn't die. Now here they were, ducked behind a pile of rock.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck-"

"Shut the hell up-" Aries was cut off by Sagittarius.

But suddenly everyone fell dead silent when they heard the voice of someone from the other side of the rock.

"Looks like we have company,"

It was Bai Wuxiang, or Jun Wu.

Leo in a moment of panic and pure adrenaline jumped up and screamed out loud, causing Bai Wuxiang to back up from just how much that pierced his ears.

This caused everyone else to jump out and swiftly dodge all the resentful energy sent in their direction, splitting up into many different areas.

"WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Taurus yelled as they drew out a sword.

All of them were split up into different areas in complete chaos.

Pisces and Cancer were with Mei Nianqing attempting to keep control of themselves, so they don't punch someone out of pure panic.