The Surprise

After mom and i choose the perfect dress and accessories we were on our way back home. Im planning to go home and choose a good movie and get in my pajamas even thoght its only like 3:30. im still deciding whether i should instagram my wedding dress or not. i want it to be a surprise but at the same time i want everyone to know soon!

We both got out of the car and i was about to open the front door when my mom came running towards me yelling "NOOOOO"! It was almost as if she was speaking in slow motion. I turned around to see a woman on the floor, panting, and grabing my leg and that woman i am lucky to call my mom.
"what??" i said. She took another big breath, "uhhh, i uh, i need you to go get the mail for me." ok", i said and i was about to open the door. "NO", she yelled, "uh ill go get the key for you". She quickly opend the door and shut it in my face. She came back outside and tossed me the keys. "Im gonna go inside and see if lunch is almost ready...you stay here." she said suspiciously. I walked to the mailbox and grabbed the mail; bank junk, taxes, insurance, and...oooh something for me! It labeld the words in bold "For Miss Ariana Grande" i gently opend it and i read the paper inside
"Dear Ariana
We heard the news! Congratulations! Sorry im late, but im so happy for you honey! Cant wait for the big day! Just letting you know, im flying to florida for your wedding day! Isnt this great! Love you,
Aunt Carol"
OMG! My aunt is like my role model i love her so much, were so close! I can't believe shes actually coming! Im so excited! Well im gonna run inside and tell mom, she probably already knows though!
i open the front door and the house is pitch black, "mom?" i say across the empty halls, "i have some good news".
I turn on the light and to my surprise about 50 people jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE"! Omg! I cant beleive this, there were banners across the halls that said "Congrats!" and a jillion balloons wandering the house. "Omg you guys!!!", i said almost tearing up, "This is so sweet of all of you"! And thats when tbe tears came rushing out! I put my hands on my face and wiped my tears away. "We wanted to throw you a special surpise party since your big day is close and were all so happy for you!", said my best friend lexi. "Thank you guys you are all..so..soo...", and thats when the tears came again! Im so lucky to have friends and family who would do such a nice thing for me honestly im so blessed and i wouldnt ask for anything else because i already have what i need my loving friends and family!

3 bottles of wine, 6 slices of cake, 5 bathroom breaks, and 2 hours later everyone was out the door waving good bye and it was the end of my surprise party!