Oops

I hop into the car and slam the door. I turn up the radio again and start the engine. Once I leave the community gate, my phone starts to chime. It's Sean. I texted him about 30 minutes ago
'Hey Jai, I miss you so much babe. I can't wait for the movie theater today at 1:00 pm, it's gonna be the bomb. After wards we can have a little fun in my bed. I'll see u in the green day theater then, oh and don't forget the kissing corner we love, I'll be sure to start the day with ur wet, delicious, lips and sexy face. 💦🍑🍒👅👄😘
Xox ur secret boo'
I pretended to fake an accident text that was mean for Jai that I sent to Sean. I know Sean, he's going to pretend he didn't see it, ask me where I'm going, know that I'm lying, and then follow me there. I grab my phone, clear my throat and answer it.
-'Hey baby, what's up'
-'Heyy uhh so...what are ya doin today..you know just curious I don't know'
I secretly grin, he knows.
-'Oh uh just uh um uh like nothin its uh...why are you asking?? Okay u don't have to know everything'

I try to sound as jumpy as possible, so that he'd realize.
He lets out a deep breath and he doesn't say anything for a couple of long seconds

-'Okay, cool babe, I'll uh talk to you later then, bye'
I hang up and set my phone down, I smile, my plan is going exactly as planned.

I walk over to see Jai outside on a bench scrolling his phone.
-'Hey, thanks for coming' , I say awkwardly, I haven't seen him in a long time
-No problem, okay so how do we know when he's coming, or if he's even going to show up.
-Trust me, he will. I'll look through the window and give you a signal he's here, we walk towards each other, greet, and then we walk to the corner and uh you know..we just like do the making out part'
-'Oh uh yea..ok, uh got it'
I nervously look at my phone clock and wait for him to show up. About 10 minutes pass and I see his shiny grey car pull up. I can see how afraid he is by how fast he runs to the entrance door.
-'GO', I call to Jai
He nods at me and then walks towards me, I smile at him, and pretend to be lost in his blue eyes, which is very hard no to. I pretend not to notice Sean staring, and pull his face into mine and press my lips on his. We frantically make out, which is weird because this is the most intense I've gone ever. I run my fingers through his hair. Wow he's actually really good at this.
-I slowly pull my lips away, and give him a sexy smile, then I turn around, and pretend to be so shocked when I see Sean. Acting classes really pay off.
He looks as if he's going to cry, I mean I would've expected a angry face, with a little look of relive that he wasn't the only one cheating on the other, but really? Was he that sensitive? I walk over to him and quietly say
- 'what's wrong sweetie, is it hard to see your girlfriend with another person?'
-WTF, what are you talking about Ariana, what's going on, do I even KNOW you??
-i chuckle, 'Do YOU know ME??? I'm sorry why don't i ask you that first, who was the last person you kissed? Not me, an certainly not your mother. Ooh I know or was it that girl that u kissed at the mall the other day?'
He stares at me with a blank face for about 10 seconds, I got him.
-'Ariana. That girl you saw 'kissing' me, was a crazy fan who asked for a hug, and then dove into me for a little kiss'
I laugh and laugh, until I finally realize what he just said.
- I clear my throat and try to cover it up, 'ok um well then if u were with that uh girl then why was she the only one there and these wasn't more fans, huh?' Yes, got him.
-'Ariana, because I asked her to please keep her mouth shut'.
I look at him until I start to cry, so much people are staring at me and taking pictures of me.
Oh yea, I forgot to wear my ugly clothes to hide from fans today.

Woo that's embarrassing, well sorry Ari. Next chapter is out! Go check it out hope you love it!!! Leave me a nice comment!!