Cheater

Maybe i was overwhelmed by the whole wedding thing that i thought i wasent in love with sean..OF COURSE i was overwhelmed i mean come on i am the love of his life and he is mine

It's Saturday morning and it looks gorgeous outside.
"mom", i yell, "im gonna go out maybe go to the park and then the mall".
"ok honey, text me when you come back!" she said, "love you, bye!"
"bye!" i call and shut the front door. I get the car keys out of my purse and get in my car. I plug in my phone an play some music. I dont have a lot of songs on my phone so i turn on the radio to 104.1 and to my surprise, one of my most popular and latest song came on, One Last Time, its really weird to hear yourself on the radio, im so used to listening to others sing on the radio and its been about a year my songs have started playing on the radio often, ever since Problem.

I praked my car and grabbed my purse, i was at the closest mall, its really big and it had a walking area near it so after i go shopping I can get myself some ice cream and walk around. The only problem about going out in public is that theres a good chance someones gonna notice you and start yelling, "OMG ITS ARIANA GRANDE EVERYONE"!! and you'll be chases back home by a mob of screaming fan girls. Its not that i dont love my fans, i do, i just want a little more privacy so that's why every time I go out I put on a wig some sunglasses and an ugly outfit that way no one ever recognizes me.

I walk inside the mall and head out for the food court its almost 4 and i still havent had any lunch yet. I go get a taco from Taco Bell, and sit at an open table. I go on my phone and take a pic of my taco so i can put it on Twitter, and thats when i spot him, and no let me rephrase that, i spot him with her. Is that him. No its not. Wait yes it is. Who the hell is she. Omg. They hugged. No. She kissed him. Wtf is going on?!?! Agh! Wait. I know exactly whats going on, Sean is cheating on me with another girl.

I storm out of the food court with my half eaten taco and my purse and run to my car half crying half cussing. Who is she! I get into the car and drive back home. My eyes red with anger and tears and i can barely see anything, that i think i might crash into another car. I park my car in the driveway and run inside. I lock my room doors and get under my blanket. I grab the nearest pillow and start punching it as hard as i could. I was more angry than i was upset.