The phone call

My phone is ringing and soon Jai will be on the other end wondering why the hell i was calling, we broke up a year ago? And i know this is going to be awkward and i should have gotten someone else to do this but i know this is a better idea so thats what im gonna do. "Hello..?" omg ok he answerd act cool,"uh hey Jai its me Ariana...i wanted to talk to you about something" i say nervously. "oh heyy...Ariana..listen we um...we broke up a long time ago and you were the one who broke with me and clearly i dont think we should get back together after that breakup." he said. "Oh is that what you think this about", i laugh, " no im just calling because i need you to do me a favor, and please dont say no just here me out". He sighs, "ok, go on". "so as you know im dating Sean and were getting married in 2 weeks, well thats what he thinks", i say under my breath, "so i saw him at the mall the other day and he was with another girl and...she kissed him. And i was thinking maybe you could pretend to be my b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d", the words came out weird, the last time i called him that was when we were dating and we havent talked since our breakup so this is more than awkward. "I wanna get Sean mad and show him what it feels like". For a couple of seconds we dont say anything. "fine, ok, fine" he sighs, "but just remember its only for show so were never getting back together". he said. "Wow harsh, but thanks though".

After 2 long hours on the other end with Jai we finally came up with a good plan to teach Sean a lesson!