The News

as i drove home, i wonderd how i would tell my family about this. What if they dont want me to marry Sean what if they say im too young for marriage, or im not responsible.
As i walk in the front door im greeted by 2 of my dogs, Coco and Toulouse. i give them both kisses and walk to the living room where my brother frankie and my mom are on the couch laughing and talking. I didnt know how to tell them the news so i greet them and i just show them my hand.
"oooh, thats a beautiful ring, Ari!" my mom said,
"When did you get it?". I grin,
"I didnt buy it someone else did". "who?" asked frankie
"Sean", i said
they both had a blank face like they were trying to analyze what i was saying.
"Sean proposed to me..and i said yes" i said
they both gasped
"oh honey that wonderful!!!" my mom said, "Im so excited for you!! When did this happen!
"About two hours ago when we were out", i smiled.
"Omg Ari this is great!! Im so happy!", said frankie!
"im so glad you guys arent upset with me, i was so worried on the way home"
"oh honey why wouldnt we be happy about this besides this is your life and your choice we cant stop you from doing something you feel is right" she said.

im so glad they werent upset, i cant wait to tell all of my friends!