𝗶 - 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂
𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙎

𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙎

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

iii. the love

Like most nerdy 14 years old boys, Seth Cohen was in need. And no not in need of the latest X men comic because he already got that or even a fancy car because he was never really the type to care for such menaces— he was in need of. . . a girl, preferably Jupiter Hart because that's who he'd been fantasizing about lately.

The larger problem really was that she didn't notice him, or acknowledge his presence but Seth wholeheartedly believed that if she got to know him she'd. . . hate him as much as he hates her.

He was 14 for goodness' sake! He did not need to be fantasizing about all the things innocent Jupiter Hart wanted done to her.

She was giving him stupid feelings!

Like the fluttery heart which was very inconvenient because he had physical education with her and that only made him feel like he was having an heart attack.

Or like the stupid hard on he got every night because honestly that sounded super disrespectful to her as an individual and female person, granted a person with very soft skin (he'd accidentally brushed into her arm once), a sugary scent because god her sent drove him to fucking insanity and her pink lips.

They were so pink.

So very pink.

There weren't enough similes to compare them to because the looked like a red rose but make it pink because obviously a pink rose wasn't pink enough to describe them.

Or like the unbranded Halloween candy you get with a ton of food color that only taste is sugar.

He imagined she'd taste like that too— but more like pink sugar.

So you can imagine how much he hated her for. . . . well, existing.

And suddenly it was an year later and he was picking up love letters she had written from the trash.

(It made it ok because the receiver, Marcus Miles had thrown in into the trash)

And that letter was the highlight for Seth Cohen for the next year.