Chapter 1

Hey it's Ashlynn here, so I'm 16 I got to high school in L.A. I do cheer and volleyball. I am 5'2. (Ashlynn is the girl above) I have a sister named Allison. I call her al though and she calls me ash. She is 18 and a senior in high school. Shes 5'5. She's does cheer and volleyball also. So let's get started...
Ashlynn's POV
Allison: Ash come on we have to go we are going to be late.
Me: ok ok I'm coming
I run downstairs grab my water bottle off the counter and run out the door and into the car to meet my sister looking to see if she has any food in her teeth. Gosh I love her.. Sometimes. Then when she was done she started driving her Ferrari after about 10 minutes of singing to Sugar my Maroon 5 we are at the gym. Because we live right in town and next to everything thank god. When we get in there we hurry take off our sweats and jackets and moccasins and hurry and put our shoes and start cheer practice. After 2 and 1/2 hours we take our tired sweaty selfs home.
*skips car ride*
When we got home I went straight to the kitchen as always and my sister went upstairs because he "friend" Matt was facetiming her. I don't know I think they are dating but who knows. I mean I have never seen him before or anything so I don't even know what he looks like but all I know is that she is always talking to him. I was making pizza rolls when I looked at the fridge and my parents left us a not saying
" kid we have to go on a business trip we will be back in 6 months sorry it was urgent. We will call you later."
Ugh of course. If you knew my parents you would know that they are always gone and that they don't even care what we do as long as we don't get hurt it sucks, but can be awesome at the same time. I was in a deep thought when my sister started laughing so loud I could hear it from downstairs. And that everyone is when my sister doesn't have a boyfriend I say to my self haha. Anyway I went back to checking on my pizza rolls and they needed more time so I went into the living rooms and turned on the tv and and went back to the kitchen to grab a Gatorade (because that's all I drink besides juice and water) yeah I don't drink pop I know I'm weird. The I grabbed my pizza rolls outta the oven after a minute or two and sat down on the couch in the living room and started watching teen wolf and after an hour or two I was about to go outside and practice my skills some more when Allison came downstairs.
Al: where are you going? & do you know where mom and dad are?
Me: to the back yard to practice my skills more and you should know the answer to that they are on a business trip.
Al: ok go ahead and really another they just got back from one like a few days ago. Do you know where?
Me: no they didn't say but get this they are gonna be gone for 6 months this time.
Al: yes I for
Then she was interpreted by her iPhone going off.
Al: oh it's Matt I gotta go have fun and make sure to be careful and text me if you need me.
Then she was upstairs in her room before I could even say anything.