Chapter 4

Al's POV
(By the way pic above is Allison)
So after school I usually meet Ashlynn at her locker but she never came. So I asked Savannah where she was.
Al: hey Sav where is Ash?
Sav: she went home she wasn't feeling to good. Hey do you mind if I come over so I can see how she is doing?
Al: oh ok and yeah, come on let's goo!
*skips car ride*
When we got home Ash was waking up from a nap.
Al: hey how you feeling?
Ash: good
Al: ok if you need anything let me know. I'll be upstairs.
Ash: ok thanks
I went upstairs and then Matt facetimed me so I was talking to him for a while.
(By the way Sav is what Allison calls Savannah if you didn't know)
Matts POV
So over a year ago I met this girl named Allison and she is my best friend. I don't know where I would be without her. Even though we haven't know each other that long I feel like I have known her my whole life. Since I haven't ever visited her lately I FaceTime her a lot and try to talk to her as much as I can. She told me that she has a sister but I have never met her or seen her and she has never seen me before it's weird because I have met her parents friends at school and everything. I don't know maybe I will soon. I mean I'm hangout with Nash soon so let's hope that I could see her and Al.
Ash's POV
So as soon as I woke up Al and Vannah walked through the door. Al and I talked about how if I need anything just tell her then she went upstairs and was prolly talking to Matt. I mean I'm kinda curious about him because I have never met him before and neither has anyone else. I swear they are dating because yes I may not be close with my sister but I can tell that she feels something for him, no matter how much she tries to deny it. Well after that Vannah sat next to me and we watched movies and talked for a little bit.
Vannah: Ash can I ask you something and you be honest with it?
Oh crap I knew she was gonna ask it.
Ash: yeah sure?
Vannah: have you cut?
I look at her with big sad eyes look down then nod.
Vannah: you are worth more than that you don't need to do that.
Ash: I guess. I'll try to stop.
Vannah: thank you.
Ash: yep.
After a few hours she left because her mom wanted her to come spend family time with her and then it was just me and my sister. We did what we usually do got to cheer, practice, shower, eat, and then sleep repeat.
(By the way Vannah is what Ash calls Savannah if you didn't know)