Chapter 6

Nash's POV
So I was just chilling at the apartment watching "Friends" my favorite show when get ugly started playing on my phone. I looked and Matt was calling me. I answered of course!
M=Matt N=Nash
M: hey man can you do something for me?
N: yeah sure what is it? Are you ok man?
M: well I may or may not be at the airport in Cali... Haha and yeah I'm good just tired. So could you help a brotha out and pick me up?!
N: Oh my god yeah dude you should have told me I'm on my way right now
Be there in a bit
M: ok thanks bro! You are a life saver!
*end of phone call*
I get in the car and drive there. On the way there I was thinking an don't call me crazy but I couldn't stop think about that girl that I seen last week. She was very pretty. I wish I would have got her number or at least introduced myself with her. Also I was thinking about Matt because I missed him I haven't talked to him in a little while maybe he could help me try to find her and stuff.
Matt's POV:
So I haven't hung out with Nash or Allison in a while so I decided to book a plan ticket and fly out there and surprise them. So after the plane ride I was at the airport. A whole bunch of fans were there! I love them so much. But I was so tired so I just decided to tell Nash so he could pick me up because then I don't have to wait forever for a car. After all the fans and everything.. I called Nash.
*convo above*
So he is on his way to get me and I'm so excited I haven't hung out with him or Allison in at least a few months gosh I miss them so much! After about 20 minutes Nash was here. After I got my  stuff in his car we started talking.
Me: hey bro! I missed you so much!
N: hey! & I missed you too! It's always nice to have you around!
Me: I'm glad to be around! How have you been?
N: good good, what about you?
Me: I'm great, any girls you got your eyes on?
N: yes but I don't know her so I need to find her like I can't get her out of my head. What about you?
Me: I bet you will find her man because it she is in your life for a reason so I bet you will see her again. & I mean no but I think I might be starting to crush on Allison but I don't think that she feels the same way so whatever.
N: I bet she does! & doesn't she live by me? 😏
Me: I doubt it I mean she is perfect! & yes I'm gonna visit her while I'm here but she can't know so don't say anything it's a surprise!
N: alright!
After that car ride we made it at Nash's house and chilled, made YouTube videos, and goofed off so... We did the usual as most people would say.