Chapter 5

Ash's POV
*the next day at school*
So I'm in the halls and it's almost lunch so I'm good I can make it though the day without being picked on. I hope... I entered English and surprisingly no one said anything or did anything to me. So I made it to lunch with out any drama, I'm so happy. Once I got my food I say down and was about to eat when a whole bunch off food was all over me and my face was slammed into my tray of mash potatos. I couldn't believe it I was so embarrassed I didn't even know what to do. I just say there then I ran to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I could pick out so many flaws but not enough good things. I need to loose weight,get better teeth, and much much more. I looked at myself screamed then I punched the mirror and cut myself with the broken glass and cried what seemed like forever. I hate my life and myself I wish I was dead. After cleaning everything and trying to gather all my feelings I went back to the lunch table. Ugh. When I got there I throw my food away and just sit there and play on my phone because we are aloud to and why not because my phone is basically my life. I am playing on my phone when Vannab texted me.
Vannah: girl look up Nash Grier, and Matthew Espinosa on vine. Please it will make you feel better 😋
Me: ok
So I put my head phones in and I started to watch Nash's vines first and I couldn't stop laughing he was so funny and so cute. And his eyes they were so beautiful and so blue. After him I watched Matt's and man these boys were HALIROUS and cute and they made me so happy. I watched them all day because I'm ahead in all of my classes because I would rather have more free time. So let's just say I smiled all day. They know how to make someone smile I can tell you that.
Savannah's POV
Ok so after those mean heartless girls made a complete fool of Ashlynn she ran to the bathroom and she was in there for a little while then she came back but she threw her food away and just say there so I texted her because I know what can make her happy. Nash and Matthew. I mean I am like in love with them and other (rest of old magcon boys including Dillion, Skate, foushee, Kenny, Wes, and many more) but I can keep that to myself for now haha. So after I texted her and told her she was laughing up a storm and smiling for the rest of the day. Yes super Sav to the rescue! Haha I hope that she can stay happy now.
Alison's POV
After another day at this horrible place (school) I went home. When I went home something seemed different. It wasn't quiet like it usually was. There was laughing and music playing. It seemed more happy them the way that it usually was at home. Went into the backyard and my sister was laying outside laughing and listening to music. It's nice to see her like this because I have realized that she hasn't been acting the same lately and so it's always nice when she is happy for a little while. I was just thinking about her when I heard my name.
Ash: Al you ok?
Al: oh yeah I'm fine. Did you have a good day at school?
Ash: yeah it was a good day.. Actually
Al: that's good well I'm going to be in the living room if you need me just give me a holler
Ash: ok thanks Al