5. celebration-1

Ohm really hated celebrating his birthday... Because this day he lost his parents when he was 7...but his so-called brother thinks that this is his 18th birthday... It makes special because he is going to find his mate....

Urghh... Why don't someone understands him...????? He don't want any fcking mate in his life for Fck's sake... He is happy being a single but his aśśholes friends thinks that once Ohm will find his mate... He will not think like that because mate bond is meant to be born for love...

Love shitss?? They only look good in books ....

So yeah he thought... If his mate isn't beautiful to reach his level he goes for rejection...and enjoy being single...

"Heyyy Ohm", drake called out his name loudly....

"what?", Ohm asked irritatedly....

"what are you wearing tomorrow?? It's your birthday Mann!!!!",drake said excitedly

Ohm rolled his eyes ...

"clothes I guess? And what are you so excited about??",Ohm raised his eyebrow at drake

"because me and pluem had a bet regarding your mate!!",drake winked at him....

"what do you mean??",Ohm asked rubbing his forehead...

"I said you are gonna have omega has a mate while drake said you are gonna have beta has a mate... And we bet on total 30,000", Ohm stared them with straight face while they both high-fived...

"you guys are fcking insane",Ohm shook his head..

then they saw chimon walking towards them with smile but his eyes were particularly fixed on pluem.....

''hey hamstser!!!!'', Drake playfully said and got glare from chimon

chimon then turned towards pluem and said excitedly ''have you got to know ...???'',pluem saw him confusedly and ohm is not at all interested in their talk so, he turned away ,he hates seeeing people in so love....

''about what???'', pluem asked confusedly

''Luna found his mate !!!!!!!'',chimon said happily slowly jumping

drake looked up from his phone shockingly ,pluem's eyes widened and ohm frowned while turning towards chimon who had wide smile on his face......

''WHAT????'' Drake and pluem shouted at same time....

''waitt.....are you talking about p'win ???'', drake asked for clarification

''duhhhh.....how many lunas do we have in our pack then....of course iam talking about him...and guess who is his mate ??/??'',chimon said again excitedly...pluem doesn't know from where his boyfriend get this much energy always but its ok because he looks cute

''who???'',ohm asked him with stern voice which shocked chimon because ohm never talks with him...it must be first time that he is talking to him.....

'' hamster, who is he ????'', drake asked again irrritadely as the omega was not answering....

''huhh...yeah...his mate is p'bright...!!!!!!'',chimon said still not digesting the fact that ohm is talking to him.....

''who the fuck is he ????'',ohm asked geting irritated ,for god's sake his brother found his mate but didn't even informed him...well... its not like he would give a fuck about it.....but atleast he has a right to know who is his brother's mate ....

chimon glared at him,"Watch your mouth, he is my brother!!"

Ohm raised his eyebrow at the sudden behavior change of chimon...

''if you don't respect your brother that does't mean you can talk shit about others brothers too'', chimon said sternly ....

ohm clenched his jaw and glared at chimon....

''huhh...ok guys coolll.....baby ,you go and have lunch...otherwise you may get late for class.....'',pluem said fastly as he saw the tension between his friend and boyfriend...

chimon nodded and walked away after receiving a forehead kiss from his boyfie....

''o-ok....what are we ordering..????'', drake asked trying to change the topic....but was not use beacause ohm's red anger eyes were still chimon who stood with pout in line to receive his lunch...

''ohm'',pluem called him in his alpha voice and that made ohm turn towards pluem whose eyes were also shining red now.....

''don't you dare hurt him''',pluem said eyes glowing......he knows ohm will always do something wrong when he is angry ....and now his eyes on his mate didn't felt good...

ohm closed his eye and sighed

he opened his eyes which were back to normal now

"calm your tits....its his luck that he is your mate that's why iam sparing him.. ", Ohm said while rolling his eyes..

"you know you really need to work on your anger issues....if this continues... You may really kill someone ...one day",pluem sighed

Ohm shrugged "this is how iam", it's not his fault that he is hot headed and gets angry easily... First of all people should be away from him and stop trying to get on his nerves....

"NANON!!!!!"

They all heard chimon's voice loudly and turned to see chimon running excitedly towards the glasses boy who was shocked to listen chimon's shout his name....

Ahhh yeah he was the same omega boy who was being bullied by three alphas.... Ohm saw the glasses boy from head to toe.... Umm... He seems familiar to him....

"Your mate seems so close to him", drake said to pluem while observing the omegas now going towards one table

"yeah... It's good.... That poor omega always get bullied...",pluem said watching omegas

"yeah... He haven't even found his mate yet ",drake sighed saying...

"since when did you guys care about other omegas other than your mates", Ohm asked confusedly listening to their concern voices...

"since he became friends with my mate", drake and pluem said at same time...

"wait?? He is friends with Frank too??", pluem asked shockingly...

"yeah....apparently they both met through aunt mook and spent a lot time yesterday together... Urgh frank was not stopping talking about him..."

"yeah... Chimon scolded me for not stopping that bullies other day bullying that boy.... He was sulking all day and literally made me to promise him that I and he need to protect that boy ",pluem sighed

Drake laughed while Ohm looked over omegas table but they weren't there anymore...

Ohm stood up from his place rolling his eyes and grabbed his bag , "you guys are boring... Iam going home"

"but still we have classes",pluem said while frowning...

"yeah and guess what ?I don't give a fuck", he turned around and walked away...

"OK man...!!!! Meet you tomorrow at the party with your mate",drake shouted with pluem laughing and Ohm rolled his eyes, if now you ask him 'what is the word he hate most is' will be this 'mate'

---------------------------------------------

See you guys in next chapter 💓💚